Free Tri Bike for a tall guy. 61CM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Tri Bike for a tall guy. 61CM

Bought this for 200 thinking i could make the stretch. Uhhhh no. It rides fine, could use some tires. I have some reversible/spd's I could slap on it if you want. Fuji Aloha with 650 wheels. Probably a good bike if you are 6ft ish.

URL=https://s424.photobucket.com/user/kingjason2006/media/For%20Sale/IMG_20190423_193704_zpsdjdi1tjt.jpg.html][/URL]
    Whos your Daddy?

I could post it on some of my local social media for you if you'd like and hopefully get you your money back on it. I live near White Rock Lake and biking is a big thing around here.

Comment

if you dont go with hxbernal suggestion i'd go a case of beer or s for it.. im not sure if i want a road bike or not, so i'd certainly love to see if i like it for cheap!

god bless.
      It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
        if you dont go with hxbernal suggestion i'd go a case of beer or s for it.. im not sure if i want a road bike or not, so i'd certainly love to see if i like it for cheap!

god bless.
        It's a trap!

Comment

god bless.
          I am good on beer but you can have it.
          Whos your Daddy?

Comment

I call dibs if Elvis backs out.

Comment

Holy shit! 61cm with 650s

Comment

I can has?

Comment

god bless.
                  Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                  I call dibs if Elvis backs out.
                  Originally posted by Chopped54 View Post
                  Holy shit! 61cm with 650s
                  Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
                  I can has?
                  100 percent free gents. If Elvis don't pick up Monday then Crazy gets a shot, then Redneck. I will slap some pedals on it tomorrow. If it's easier I can take to my job south East of Ft. Worth ish area or so.

Remember you need to be semi tall to ride this thing. I mean I can squeeze on and I am 510 1/2 but it's not comfortable. It does ride well and would destroy even a new Wally bike. I have purchased 2 gently used bikes recently and flat out stole them I think so the money I threw in to get this one was no biggie. The guy is moving to Florida and sold me his Schlitter Encore Team bike for 1200, that's a 4500 bike. Then I made a little money on a bike I got from Virginia because the stupid Encore showed up as I was building it.

Now in 02 or so when I was chasing a guy I broke every bone in my right arm. After a few attempts to ride and my tri ceps burning up since I can't fully straighten that arm I quit trying to ride conventional bikes, thus my love for recumbents. I seriously bought this to just hop on something to try. I do like the tri bars though. I gave it another shot the other day and got a smoking deal on a Mint Trek Madone with Fulcrum Race 3 wheels. I dropped 15 minutes off my ride and added 3 mph, so my body has not forgotten the years of road riding. My arm was fine though for the most part. I am going to ease into this a couple of times a month and cycle my other bikes in there. I have even enjoyed the shit out of my beach cruiser recently. Part of my off the internet kick I started last year or so.

I even have a quality pump to throw in that works, but could use the 1.00 seal in the nose, and some SPD cleats. Holy shit, the prestaflator has changed my opinion of airing up tires forever.
                  Last edited by kingjason; 05-04-2019, 12:34 PM.
                  Whos your Daddy?

Comment

I don't know anything about riding, but damn it I want to try.

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                      100 percent free gents. If Elvis don't pick up Monday then Crazy gets a shot, then Redneck. I will slap some pedals on it tomorrow. If it's easier I can take to my job south East of Ft. Worth ish area or so.

Remember you need to be semi tall to ride this thing. I mean I can squeeze on and I am 510 1/2 but it's not comfortable. It does ride well and would destroy even a new Wally bike. I have purchased 2 gently used bikes recently and flat out stole them I think so the money I threw in to get this one was no biggie. The guy is moving to Florida and sold me his Schlitter Encore Team bike for 1200, that's a 4500 bike. Then I made a little money on a bike I got from Virginia because the stupid Encore showed up as I was building it.

Now in 02 or so when I was chasing a guy I broke every bone in my right arm. After a few attempts to ride and my tri ceps burning up since I can't fully straighten that arm I quit trying to ride conventional bikes, thus my love for recumbents. I seriously bought this to just hop on something to try. I do like the tri bars though. I gave it another shot the other day and got a smoking deal on a Mint Trek Madone with Fulcrum Race 3 wheels. I dropped 15 minutes off my ride and added 3 mph, so my body has not forgotten the years of road riding. My arm was fine though for the most part. I am going to ease into this a couple of times a month and cycle my other bikes in there. I have even enjoyed the shit out of my beach cruiser recently. Part of my off the internet kick I started last year or so.

I even have a quality pump to throw in that works, but could use the 1.00 seal in the nose, and some SPD cleats. Holy shit, the prestaflator has changed my opinion of airing up tires forever.
                      wait, east south ft worth?

PS Elvis is a tri-bi-cyclist.
                      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

6 foot? I thought you said "tall"

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                          wait, east south ft worth?

PS Elvis is a tri-bi-cyclist.
                          Way closer to FT Worth than Hachie

Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post
                          6 foot? I thought you said "tall"
                          I mean a well over 6 footer would fit this thing. Just depends on how far someone wants to stretch.

I have not heard from Elvira so I PMed him my number. His time is limited. Bout to go slap some pedals on it though.
                          Whos your Daddy?

Comment

So sorry gents. I’m pretty sure it’s too big for me. Sorry for holding you up man!!

God bless.
                            It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Goneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

May have a 100 mile spify beach cruiser up for sale cheap next if I replace it with a ,"gulp", performance model. At least I have the rest of the pack sorted out. Bought it new, replaced the pedals to some MTB flat spiked pedals. Be cheaper to buy a decked out one than to upgrade it like I want it. I need, or want a lower gear for my semi f'ed up right knee. I do really enjoy riding this one as much as any other bike I have owned. My wife has a Sun Drifter 21 and that thing is a blast also. If it wasn't pink I would ride it. HA

Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Working...
                              X