No announcement yet.

If this van is a rocking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like the trailer, I would call it Vanstream.

Comment

• i like it just because it's unique and tacky as fuck

Comment

• Originally posted by scootro View Post
        i like it just because it's unique and tacky as fuck
        isn't that the whole point of things like custom vans and mini trucks?

I ordered the stuff to build my roof rack this weekend. and my van is about to go under the knife again.

Comment

• I don't know what's wrong with me!!!
          But van's are becoming cooler to me than most other things.

Comment

• Comment

• I'll be posting some of my own van updates in the next few days. I'm really happy with the way things are going on it. But I'm not ready to share. Stay tuned fellow van nerds. lol

Comment

• 4bangen...This is what you need, not that ugly extended one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
                  https://dallas.craigslist.org/ftw/ct...877943649.html

4bangen...This is what you need, not that ugly extended one.
                  if one of the many diseases incubation in that thing didn't kill me then my wife would. lol though that thing is kick ass!

Comment

• Originally posted by 4bangen View Post

I'll be posting some of my own van updates in the next few days. I'm really happy with the way things are going on it. But I'm not ready to share. Stay tuned fellow van nerds. lol
                    I like where your mind is at, who doesn’t love a 4x4 van

Comment

• Originally posted by 4EyedTurd View Post
                      I like where your mind is at, who doesn’t love a 4x4 van
                      mine is not a 4x4, but it does have higher than stock ground clearance. older 4x4 vans are stupid expensive these days.

Comment

• So I met some guys who are into 70's and 80's vans over the weekend. Ended up talking about a van based car show/meet up. Turns out there's a pretty strong van scene in the area and about 25 guys who would show up for an event. I'm pretty stoked at the idea, though imagine the looks on peoples faces when 20+ old conversion and cargo vans take over a parking lot.

Comment

• Been thinking about some graphics on the van when the paint is actually done. This is what has been in my head, what do y'all think? wont actually say srt unless dodge gives me a hellcat motor. Lol
                          But I think something like this would rock. Be honest, and tell me what you think.

Comment

• Should say
                            "DFWMustangs.net Fuck Canada"
                            Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                            There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
                              So I met some guys who are into 70's and 80's vans over the weekend. Ended up talking about a van based car show/meet up. Turns out there's a pretty strong van scene in the area and about 25 guys who would show up for an event. I'm pretty stoked at the idea, though imagine the looks on peoples faces when 20+ old conversion and cargo vans take over a parking lot.
                              I had no idea there was any kind of van scene around here, maybe need to get mine up and going then!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
                                I had no idea there was any kind of van scene around here, maybe need to get mine up and going then!
                                From what they tell me there's about 25 guys and girls that rock old vans that would probably show up if someone planned a meet. I'm thinking I may try and get something going once my van is a little more complete.

Comment

Working...
                                X