Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• via Imgflip Meme Generator

via Imgflip Meme Generator

Last edited by scootro; 05-24-2019, 10:45 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by scootro View Post
      Wood dew

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
      2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

• is that a statutory rape whistle?

Comment

• Originally posted by jammeejamm View Post
          is that a statutory rape whistle?
          Hahahahahahahahha!

Comment

is that a statutory rape whistle?
            solid
            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
              28k in drugs and alcohol? What's his screen name on here?
              svo

cn

Comment

• Ex Alabama Special-ed Teacher Pleads Guilty to Having Sex With Teen Students

A former special education teacher in Alabama accused of sex acts with two students has pleaded guilty, according to reports.

Lyndsey Sherrod Bates, who also coached volleyball at Madison County High School in Gurley, was sentenced Tuesday to time served plus three years of probation. A 10-year prison sentence was also suspended as part of a plea deal with prosecutors, AL.com reports.
                Bates, 23, was accused of having sex with one student and engaging in a sex act with another. Both teens were at least 16 years old and neither was in Bates’ class at the school, Madison County Assistant District Attorney Tim Douthit said.

Bates, who did not immediately return a message seeking comment early Wednesday, resigned one month before she was arrested in April.

Two days after she was taken into custody, Bates’ husband, Andrew, filed for divorce, citing “incompatibility” in an uncontested breakup that was later finalized some 14 months after they got married, AL.com previously reported.

Andrew Bates’ father, Stacy Bates, is a chief deputy for the Madison County Sheriff’s Office, which released a statement at the time of her arrest assuring that the relationship did not impact the investigation.

Lyndsey Bates will also have to register as a sex offender for the rest of her life, AL.com reports.

“She’s going to be a sex offender and felon,” Douthit said. “But we’re not sending people to jail for consensual sex without any evidence of coercion.”

State law bans all school employees from having sex with students, regardless of consent or whether the student is a member of the teacher’s class, according to the website.

Bates pleaded guilty to three charges in all, including three counts of distributing obscene material to a student. She had been scheduled to appear in court early Wednesday, WHNT reports.

Comment

• incompatibility... likely the case for they never said male or female student.

she looked disappointed in the mug shot anyways.

Comment

• lol. I'm sure she had them call her Master Bates.

Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post
                    Ex Alabama Special-ed Teacher Pleads Guilty to Having Sex With Teen Students

A former special education teacher in Alabama accused of sex acts with two students has pleaded guilty, according to reports.

Lyndsey Sherrod Bates, who also coached volleyball at Madison County High School in Gurley, was sentenced Tuesday to time served plus three years of probation. A 10-year prison sentence was also suspended as part of a plea deal with prosecutors, AL.com reports.
                    Bates, 23, was accused of having sex with one student and engaging in a sex act with another. Both teens were at least 16 years old and neither was in Bates’ class at the school, Madison County Assistant District Attorney Tim Douthit said.

Bates, who did not immediately return a message seeking comment early Wednesday, resigned one month before she was arrested in April.

Two days after she was taken into custody, Bates’ husband, Andrew, filed for divorce, citing “incompatibility” in an uncontested breakup that was later finalized some 14 months after they got married, AL.com previously reported.

Andrew Bates’ father, Stacy Bates, is a chief deputy for the Madison County Sheriff’s Office, which released a statement at the time of her arrest assuring that the relationship did not impact the investigation.

Lyndsey Bates will also have to register as a sex offender for the rest of her life, AL.com reports.

“She’s going to be a sex offender and felon,” Douthit said. “But we’re not sending people to jail for consensual sex without any evidence of coercion.”

State law bans all school employees from having sex with students, regardless of consent or whether the student is a member of the teacher’s class, according to the website.

Bates pleaded guilty to three charges in all, including three counts of distributing obscene material to a student. She had been scheduled to appear in court early Wednesday, WHNT reports.

Comment

incompatibility... likely the case for they never said male or female student.

she looked disappointed in the mug shot anyways.
                      She looks disappointed because she knows it's going to be a long time before she can find some young dicks to suck on.
                      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Special Ed teacher? Either she was catching some serious retard junk or she was getting banged out by future Crimson Tide players.

Comment

• Former Miss Kentucky who sent lewd photos to 15-year-old student

Comment

• Teachers gotta get laid too! I’m gonna open a bar strictly for hot single teachers! I love me some miss Kentucky !!! No punkass kids allowed

Comment

• this thread always makes me sad. I mean, where were they when I was in school.

Comment

• Miss KY seems a little thick for a pageant queen.

Would still disappoint her.

Comment

Working...
                                X