No announcement yet.

Boaters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't have no fancy cowskin covered wake boat, but I can bring my little jet out and drag some mf'ers on a tube/skis.
    G'Day Mate

Comment

• thanks for the invite.
      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• I hate boats.
        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• What areas so y'all hit on texoma. We are on the west end at Walnut Creek and typically are between there and Highport area. Occasionally we'll make a run over by Eisenhower to hang out in a couple of the coves.

Comment

• Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
            I hate boats.
            Sounds like there is a story there!?!?

Story time class!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
              Sounds like there is a story there!?!?

Story time class!!!!
              No story, I grew up on Lake Lewisville and I've had to wrench on a lot of boats. Even the best of them is a piece of shit and I don't even want to look at them much less own one.
              Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                No story, I grew up on Lake Lewisville and I've had to wrench on a lot of boats. Even the best of them is a piece of shit and I don't even want to look at them much less own one.
                Such a let down I thought we were gonna get a story to rival "The Boat Story" as the best boat story ever posted on DFW

Comment

• Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
                  Such a let down I thought we were gonna get a story to rival "The Boat Story" as the best boat story ever posted on DFW
                  The only boat story I have is a friend of mine purchased a Mastercraft x30 with the optional big block Chevy in it. The finishing touches on the boat were not finished at all. The wiring was a disaster, the engine failed after 3 hours, and he was only able to put about 30 hours on the boat despite trying to use it every single day one summer. It was in the shop more than it was in the water and I cannot count the times I had to go out there and tow him back to dock. It was my final straw for dealing with boats.

Comment

• Originally posted by shumpertdavid View Post
                    What areas so y'all hit on texoma. We are on the west end at Walnut Creek and typically are between there and Highport area. Occasionally we'll make a run over by Eisenhower to hang out in a couple of the coves.
                    Highport is where my Uncle keeps his sailboat so we are there a lot and it's my main gas station, my boat is stored on a lift near there. We usually stay around there for surfing or just west of there in the cove back by Mill Creek for wakeboarding.
                    Originally posted by stevo
                    Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

• Lewisville every weekend and here and there thru the week.

Comment

• Originally posted by snacksnack View Post
                        Lewisville every weekend and here and there thru the week.
                        I’ve only need to the Hidden Cove area of Lewisville and never with my own boat.
                        Everyone says LL is a madhouse, but that area seems pretty chill.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                          I’ve only need to the Hidden Cove area of Lewisville and never with my own boat.
                          Everyone says LL is a madhouse, but that area seems pretty chill.
                          Party cove can be good.

Comment

• Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
                            Highport is where my Uncle keeps his sailboat so we are there a lot and it's my main gas station, my boat is stored on a lift near there. We usually stay around there for surfing or just west of there in the cove back by Mill Creek for wakeboarding.
                            That's a nice cove. We've been in a few times to hang out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                              1. I’m installing 910lb sacs in the rear lockers today so I don’t have to invite people for ballast anymore. I can count on one hand people that came out with gas money, beer, or cleanup help over the last 3 years.
                              2. You can bring whatever you want on my boat but you better be prepared to eat and drink the stuff you listed above while sitting in the water.
                              3. “Hey where’s the trim button to make the wake bigger”?
                              I bring beer and gas money, it's just rude not to.
                              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                                I bring beer and gas money, it's just rude not to.
                                you wouldn't believe how many don't tho.

Comment

Working...
                                X