Boys vs Aints!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boys vs Aints!

If Dallas wins this one I’ll be mind blown! That said, this is one they could win only to let us down in a gimme game.. but I still don’t see them beating the saints this year. Drew brees looks GREAT right now

27-13 saints
    "PSH!!!"

‘Boys 14
    Saints 31

Comment

Saints by 42

Comment

I hate to say it, but this is that game they are supposed to lose, where they find a way to win. They make the playoffs then tank, and Garrett survives another year

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
          I hate to say it, but this is that game they are supposed to lose, where they find a way to win. They make the playoffs then tank, and Garrett survives another year
          The only positive that will come of this is George Dunham getting a mohawk
          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
          HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Fuck off! they’re gonna lose out and we will have a new awesome coach next year!! New qb and kicker too!
            "PSH!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
              Fuck off! they’re gonna lose out and we will have a new awesome coach next year!! New qb and kicker too!
              You may be right about the kicker, but on the other two you’re totally wrong. I’ll bet you 2/3 stay easy.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                You may be right about the kicker, but on the other two you’re totally wrong. I’ll bet you 2/3 stay easy.
                It’s really only wishful thinking. I haven’t been a fan of garret since he was the offensive coordinator.
                "PSH!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                  IMO they don't need a new QB, just new coaches, especially a new QB coach, how the fuck is suck ass Kellen Moore the QB coach. Once he took over Dak started sucking.

Comment

Is kliff Kingsbury a good qb coach ? ( Mahomes?) jerry you listening? Write the fuckin check

Comment

IMO they don't need a new QB, just new coaches, especially a new QB coach, how the fuck is suck ass Kellen Moore the QB coach. Once he took over Dak started sucking.
                      Him going back to romo on the sidelines had to help his first season too
                      "PSH!!!"

Comment

Saints up 27 10 already

Saints by 23
                        Originally posted by Da Prez
                        Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                        Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

^^^
                          Hahaha!

Eh, it's probably going to be close in the first half and the Aints blow up Daks pussy in the second half of the game...

Boy's - 13
                          Aint's - 48
                          Originally posted by Silverback
                          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Aint's by 10 :'(
                            Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Those in the know said they've brought in outside coaching for Dak. If that's true, it's no wonder he's so fucking confused out there. And if your QB coach fucking sucks (and ours does), why not just fucking fire him and bring in a real coach?
                              Originally posted by BradM
                              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                              Originally posted by Leah
                              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Working...
                              X