Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nfl playoffs (and super bowl predictions)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did they get fucked, yes. But they had 70 minutes, at home, 13-0 lead, first to have the ball in OT and throwing the ball when they should have ran it 3 times in a row and made them use their time outs. The Rams would have had to go score with only 40 seconds and the 12th man going crazy.
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

reffing was awful in both games, but Saints fans today are out of hand.

Comment

Typical NFL drama shit. Maybe patriots win and Brady will gtfo once and for all. Guy could float to mars with his ego

Comment

sigpic

Comment

There is no "bad reffing"... there are a thousand cameras covering every angle of every play. The NFL allows "bad reffing" to influence the outcome of the game. Not just who wins, but over/under, points per quarter, etc. Gambling is so intertwined with the NFL. I can't believe people still watch this crap.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
              Did they get fucked, yes. But they had 70 minutes, at home, 13-0 lead, first to have the ball in OT and throwing the ball when they should have ran it 3 times in a row and made them use their time outs. The Rams would have had to go score with only 40 seconds and the 12th man going crazy.
              By the time you reach the championship game, the NFL teams are so close in skill level that a single play can decide the game, so you can't really say the saints blew it.

There are missed calls all the time, hell it happened to Dallas when the Rams beat us, you can argue that it's easy to miss down on the field. That PI call wasn't even close, there is no defense for that, it was a blatant screw job. They want the rams in the SB, plain and simple.

Comment

In the what goes around category, Dallas was the beneficiary of two consecutive 3rd down defensive PI calls against Seattle, which resulted in a Cowboys TD. One might have been legit, but not both. Inept refs have pretty much ruined many games.

One other oddity noted during the playoffs yesterday, why has singing of the National Anthem and the players reactions now been deemed worthy of being televised by the NFL, but was not during the regular season?

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
                  In the what goes around category, Dallas was the beneficiary of two consecutive 3rd down defensive PI calls against Seattle, which resulted in a Cowboys TD. One might have been legit, but not both. Inept refs have pretty much ruined many games.

One other oddity noted during the playoffs yesterday, why has singing of the National Anthem and the players reactions now been deemed worthy of being televised by the NFL, but was not during the regular season?
                  In that same game, Seattle about ripped Dak's head off and their receivers were pushing off all night. It was poorly officiated all the way around, but nothing like that no call.

Comment

I digged the reffing on the Rams/saints game. It felt more like old school football before all the gay rules.

Comment

I cant wait to watch this cluster fuck game....the refs will be the ones to determine it once again. It's Boston vs LA again (like MLB World Series)
                      Originally posted by Da Prez
                      Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                      Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

I don't give a damn. Should've blown us out when you had the chance in the 1st quarter.
                        Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                        Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
                        Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

Originally posted by pHILSANITY07 View Post
                          I don't give a Ramn. Should've blown us out when you had the chance in the 1st quarter.
                          Fixed.
                          Last edited by Rick Modena; 01-22-2019, 10:57 PM.

Comment

The only thing I can think of that might convince me to watch any of this Super Bowl would be a impromptu Festivus celebration during halftime, featuring Sean Payton and Sean McVay both performing the feats of strength along with the airing of grievances by Payton.

Comment

I don't give a damn. Should've blown us out when you had the chance in the 1st quarter.
                              Yeah that is true...they should have put it away early...but regardless B.S call...but who cares Cowboys get this yearly.
                              Originally posted by Da Prez
                              Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                              Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

I get the feeling you'd give a damn if the rams were on the receiving end of that screwjob.

Comment

Working...
                                X