No announcement yet.

Seriously....what is wrong with people?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seriously....what is wrong with people?

Some times you read a story or hear a news story and you just shake your head. What the heck is wrong with people......

A 17-year-old student in the Kennedale Independent School District is facing multiple charges in a bestiality case.

A 17-year-old student in the Kennedale Independent School District is facing multiple charges in a bestiality case.

In honor of the forum.....surprised he didn’t pick an alligator......

$20,000 bond? Really?
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Shocking.

Comment

How is this surprising? Look at every video thread Krazy Fins posts and the interaction with Soap.

We've literally got 2 of those dudes lurking on this site.

Comment

When the sodomy laws in Texas were thrown out by the courts in the early 2000s they also threw out the laws against beastiality. The legislator had to come back later and pass new laws prohibiting bestiality. Germany threw out the sodomy laws in 1969 and they have had a problem in recent years with what is called bestiality tourism. There are erotic zoos all over Germany where you can pay a fee and go in there and fuck all the animals you want. If you think I'm bullshiting just Google it and see.

In truth if homosexual sex is legal then bestiality should be legal since they are all considered sodomy.
          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

I don't doubt what you know, but why do you know that?

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
              I don't doubt what you know, but why do you know that?
              I read a lot.

I also know a woman who is a pet sitter in North Dallas who travels to Germany for about a month out of every year just so she can hang out in the zoo's. Someone here should hire her and put up a nanny cam so you can see her fucking your dog in your living room. I'll post a link to her website as soon as I get home.
              Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                How is this surprising? Look at every video thread Krazy Fins posts and the interaction with Soap.

Well I mean if they can't Say no............ Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post

Hey we fuck animals. Not kids.
                  sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                  🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
                    Well I mean if they can't Say no............ Lol
                    I was actually gunna post that fish BJ here but don’t wanna get a ban again.
                    sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                    🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
                      That shit was wack as fuck! I've seen the video before where a guy went down into the river in the jungle and grabbed his junk. He stepped down into the water and cought a carp around his midsection. You couldn't tell if it was on his junk or not. That video you sent me was definitely insertion lol

Comment

Good luck living that story down, kid. That's going to follow him for the rest of his life.

Comment

Reminds me of that busboy kid from the movie waiting!
                          "PSH!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post
                            Good luck living that story down, kid. That's going to follow him for the rest of his life.
                            If the kid survives long enough. Some girl is going to ask him....”was that the best you ever had”. His reply will be something like. “Well next to that one cow I used to date. Yeah it was okay.”.......

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
                              That's a good boy...
                              Originally posted by svauto-erotic855
                              Bad dog!
                              Originally posted by Silverback
                              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Working...
                              X