DFW Mustangs    

Go Back   DFW Mustangs > General > Pumpin' Iron

Pumpin' Iron Forum for any kind of work out discussions.

Old 03-26-2017, 02:24 PM   #1321
Probie
Don'tyouknowit'smebro?
VIP Member

I'm gonna use this week to practice/ learn some Olympic lifts to start a program my buddy suggested. Here it is if anyone wants to try it

https://thepinnacleselfdotcom.files....ut-program.pdf
It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...
Probie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2017, 01:20 AM   #1322
KBScobravert
Lifer
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Probie View Post
I'm gonna use this week to practice/ learn some Olympic lifts to start a program my buddy suggested. Here it is if anyone wants to try it

https://thepinnacleselfdotcom.files....ut-program.pdf
I'd focus more on core body and endurance. If doing weights I'd be doing 15 reps or better for 4-5 sets.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 03-28-2017, 11:52 AM   #1323
GeorgeG.
Lifer

I think I'm slowly getting back into the groove. Having both trucks break down did not help my "G-A-F" level. On top of that, I was off the past two weeks with the intent of working out but ended up sleeping in, eating like shit, and staying up way too late...my wife is a real estate agent so she works from home. Hell I didn't even get on the treadmill at home

Over all I'm up 1.7% bf and 8 lbs. It's way easier to stay on track when I go to work. I pack my little 6pack fitness cooler and go.

GeorgeG. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2017, 12:34 PM   #1324
KBScobravert
Lifer
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeG. View Post
I think I'm slowly getting back into the groove. Having both trucks break down did not help my "G-A-F" level. On top of that, I was off the past two weeks with the intent of working out but ended up sleeping in, eating like shit, and staying up way too late...my wife is a real estate agent so she works from home. Hell I didn't even get on the treadmill at home

Over all I'm up 1.7% bf and 8 lbs. It's way easier to stay on track when I go to work. I pack my little 6pack fitness cooler and go.
Keep at it. Get back in and find your groove.

Falling out of routine does make it a little hard to keep yourself motivated and pushed into the gym.

I have been stuck at 190-192 for the past month. I weigh myself everyday at the same time and under the exact same circumstances. Yesterday, 192. Today 187 and bamm, just like that, I hope I broke through my plateau. This is loaded on creatine too. I can imagine a few days off creatine and I would be at my 185 goal. The great thing is, I have another 23 days left before I go on R&R. I am going to make a push for 185 on the scale which I believe is obtainable at my current rate. That way when i get home I will be slightly less than my goal.

A week plus ago, I started turning my off days of my 2on/1off/2on/1off week into light cardio. Typically running and sprints with some abs and stretching. So now I take zero days off because I just take my 6 day routine and repeat with no breaks.

I also ran a test week this week to see where I was at on my overhead press, deadlift, bench press and squats. My numbers were way up and I surprised myself with 145 deadlift for 1, 225 bench for 1 with zero assistance after doing a ton of weight numbers leading up to it, 345 on the deadlift (6 months ago I could barely hold onto 215) and 245 squat for 3 reps which I should have gone higher weight but I didn't want to injure myself.

Last edited by KBScobravert; 03-28-2017 at 01:04 PM.
KBScobravert is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
boats > racks, gasser dyel?, i refuse to beleaf, naynay 4 sucking on cock, naynay dicksucking faggot, naynay take all 12inches