Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
    Figure y'all will like this one..

Three Oklahoma teenagers were killed last week when they broke into a house and were met by a homeowner with an AR-15. Now the grandfather of one of the teenagers is speaking out about his grandson's death. According to KTUL-TV, Leroy Schumacher, grandfather of 17-year-old Jacob Redfearn, believes t...

I get that maybe they were just being retarded, but generally robbing someone's home is not on "good kids" RADAR. What is unfair is someone or somethree being on premise uninvited and trying to take your stuff.
    Having a gun makes it fair when it's 3v1. Let the old man take on 3 teens wearing brass knuckles and see how he fairs. Ridiculous, these armchair quarterbacks.

FWIW, getaway driver thinks the same. Love how the perps think of themselves as victims when the actual victim fights back.
    Criminals like Liz Rodriguez, the “mastermind” of the Broken Arrow (OK) home invasion earlier this week that saw her three masked knife and brass knuckle-armed accomplices killed when they ran into the homeowners adult son who as armed with an AR-15, doesn’t have any compassion at all for the man she and her friends traumatized.
    “I’m sorry we broke into his house. I’m sorry we scared him or whatever, but I’m not going to be sorry he shot somebody. He could’ve shot them boys in the leg. I understand he was scared, had every right, he has his rights, has his rights, I’m understanding of him. I affected his life, I’m sorry, but am I compassionate for him? He’s on the bottom of my list to be compassionate for,” Rodriguez said.

She said she’d done other break-ins in Tulsa County and near Owasso, but no one had ever been home.

She said they’d already broken into the Peters’ garage and loaded items into the trunk, then the boys went to kick in the door of the main house – she heard the kicks, then gunshots and waited.

Rodriguez said, “Jake came out and slid across my car. I put it in park, got out and before he fell down. He said, ‘I got hit.’ I said, ‘Where, bro,’ and I pulled up his shirt and saw the gunshot in his chest and all the blood. I was holding on to him, ‘C’mon bro, get in the car, get in the car, get out of here,’ but he just grabbed my hand and said go, told me to leave.”

Criminals live by a different moral code and think in different ways than normal people. They do not care who they hurt or victimize, and only care for themselves.

Rodriguez doesn’t think it’s fair that she’s being charged with the first degree murder of her accomplices under Oklahoma’s interpretation of the felony murder rule.

I wonder if she ever thought about how fair it was to make her living by burglarizing decent members of society, every time potentially putting the lives of innocent men, women, and children at risk.
    "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Unbelievable and probably a lot of people agree with him and her.
      Originally posted by MR EDD
      U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

I really don’t understand where society is heading these days. The grandfather of one of the victims is now saying the AR-15 made it an unfair advantage to the trio carrying brass knuckles and a knife. The idiots should not have broke into the house it’s that simple otherwise they would still be alive.

Now the grandfather of one of the suspects says the “fight” was “unfair” — because the homeowner's son killed the trio with an AR-15.
        “What these three boys did was stupid. They knew they could be punished for it. But they did not deserve to die.

Brass knuckles against an AR-15? C'mon. Who was afraid for their life?"

Sheriff's deputies believe the shooting was in self-defense — Schumacher disagrees.

“There's got to be a limit to that [self defense] law. He shot all three of them. There was no need for that.”

Comment

As soon as the stupid fat cunt said "bro" I knew she was up to no good.
          Originally posted by PGreenCobra
          I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
          Originally posted by Trip McNeely
          Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
          dont downshift!!
          Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
            As soon as the stupid fat cunt said "bro" I knew she was up to no good.
            She's fucking lying. As soon as she heard gunshots she left without them.
            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
              She's fucking lying. As soon as she heard gunshots she left without them.
              No shit. From what I saw where the kid made it out of the house died in front of the garage. That means she had the car parked in the drive way which I don't buy. If she did she bolted immediately. There was no getting out of the car.

Comment

Originally posted by silver_2000_tj View Post
                Justice served..... and saved tax payers some money!
                She has 3 kids and is going to prison. It's probably a wash. At least now maybe they'll have a chance at life.

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
                  but but but, they dindunufin! is that how you do it?
                  I'm not going to shit on you, but I'm really curious - do you think the kid was in the wrong for defending himself? Did their actions not at least spark the thought that if caught, shit is going to go sideways?

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
                    She has 3 kids and is going to prison. It's probably a wash. At least now maybe they'll have a chance at life.
                    Correct, she’s heading to prison for a while I hope, but justice was served on the 3 that broke into a private residence.

Comment

Working...
                    X