Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
    You get to play with trans tunes!
    Hopefully I can get that far in 20 days.
    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Let me know your prices on the MM stuff. My buddy who wants some of it lives right across I35 from you.
      Originally posted by racrguy
      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
      Originally posted by racrguy
      Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
        Let me know your prices on the MM stuff. My buddy who wants some of it lives right across I35 from you.
        I'll pm you tonight.

Comment

• I'd like a shot at the TA if the other guys isn't interested.

Comment

• Originally posted by jw33 View Post
            I'd like a shot at the TA if the other guys isn't interested.

I'll keep that in mind. I'd like to sell it bundled all together if I can first.

Comment

• Originally posted by KBScobravert View Post
              All my baseline stuff came in. This shit is NICE. The packaging is first rate, the powder coat is thick and smooth - looks and feels real durable.

All my MM stuff will be for sale next week.
              My Baseline stuff all came in as well. It does look to be great quality.I have to get my rear housing to Brooks so he can weld the tubes, cut down the ends, and set up the gears. I will install it all and get the car back to him to have the ARB welded a bit later.
              01 red GT - 745whp/780wtq Whippled 4V and built 4R75W

Comment

• Originally posted by Fastlane View Post
                My Baseline stuff all came in as well. It does look to be great quality.I have to get my rear housing to Brooks so he can weld the tubes, cut down the ends, and set up the gears. I will install it all and get the car back to him to have the ARB welded a bit later.
                I just got done pulling the rear in mine.

Last edited by KBScobravert; 04-17-2017, 08:21 PM.

Comment

When are you taking your rear to Brooks?

Mine is out and I am about to strip the guts out of it to take the housing to him also.

I need to spread a little word too about Baseline. I bought my lowers off the face books and they either didn't send the bolts and spacers or I lost them already. I sent Kevin an email asking "How much?". He shipped them within 20 minutes, free of charge. I didn't even buy them from him and he zero cost me. Awesome service.

Comment

• As soon as I pressure wash it, I can take it over to him. I have it pulled apart and ready to go otherwise. I am in no real hurry as my engine, transmission, and complete interior are not even installed yet. I won't do any of that until I figure out the wiring. I still have a ton of stuff to get done before I worry about hanging the rear end.

Glad to hear that Baseline took care of you!

Comment

As soon as I pressure wash it, I can take it over to him. I have it pulled apart and ready to go otherwise. I am in no real hurry as my engine, transmission, and complete interior are not even installed yet. I won't do any of that until I figure out the wiring. I still have a ton of stuff to get done before I worry about hanging the rear end.

Glad to hear that Baseline took care of you!
                      I'm over here trying to get my stuff done ASAP. Like, I would love to be hanging the rear Sunday/Monday. As soon as I get the rear apart, I am calling Brooks to set it up. I don't want to call him until it is ready and in the bed of the truck.

Comment

• I lost a bit of motivation after spending almost a year building my last car only to have the throttle hang wide open the first time I drove it. I jumped a median and hit the curb on the opposite of the road at 100+ mph. I am taking my time building this from the chassis up and it will be more of a dedicated track car.

Comment

• Viking rear coil overs showed up. These things are sexy as hell. Very well built.

Rear is torn down. Hopefully carrying to Brooks tomorrow or the next day.

Comment

• DJ came over and helped me put in the battle box.

his welds look better than mine would have.

Comment

• Took 2 cans of foam and 4 cans of brake cleaner and lots if scrubbing.

All clean

Underside

Welded in the interior bits.

Comment

• Tossed some paint on to cover the welds and coat the underside. Mounted up the ARB brackets.

I need to pull them and put some paint but the hard part is done.

Comment

Working...
                                X