Excellent product: Midway USA range bag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Denny
    Mine? That little fucker will jump out of your hand if you're not careful. It's not bad if you use 22lr rounds, though.
    No, the OP's Kel-Tec.

What do you have?
    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by Denny
      It's like this, but this shows Army digicam and no wheels. This place is in Richardson:

http://www.afmo.com/Fox_Outdoor_3_In...n1reconbag.htm
      Appreciate the link. I have (2) AR-15's and about 3 pistols that I would like to pack all together. I sold my Hardcase with my 3rd AR-15 with the HBAR and even though I made some very good money off it, I miss it

Comment

Originally posted by Geor!
        No, the OP's Kel-Tec.

What do you have?
        Ah. didn't see it.

I have the NAA 5 shot revolver .22mag

Comment

I have a bag made by condor outdoor. The main pocket can be setup to carry 2 rifles and then it has 2 large outside pockets that can be used to carry pistols and mags.

Built For Everyday Heroes. Makers of High Quality Tactical Gear and Tactical Clothing at Unbeatable Prices. Expect More. Get More. Pay Less. Sign-Up For The Latest Intel & Access To Exclusive Offers. Free Shipping On $99+. Hassle-Free Returns. From Military to SWAT to Prepared Citizens, We've Got You Covered.

Originally posted by IHaveAMustang
          Anyone have any good recommendations for a range bag that can hold (2) Ar-15's? I don't mind breaking them down if necessary.

Comment

I've got the exact same bag, but it says Academy instead of midway. Great bag for the range, I've had mine about a year or so.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
              Ah. didn't see it.

I have the NAA 5 shot revolver .22mag
              I own one too. It's too small for me to shoot though.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I have the compact competition bag. It's great as well! Holds 7 mags on the side pocket.
                Last edited by GhostTX; 11-17-2010, 11:53 PM.
                "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Is this a special or is it something they have all the time? I really want to pick one up, but if i can wait and have Santa grab it for me that would be ideal. lol

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                    Just got back from the range a little while ago. Snapped a few pictures. The inserts make great pads to lay your pistols on, as well as store them (they zip up and act as dividers in the bag)-

Diggin the USP 45. You need to let me know if you ever get to a point you want to part with it. My collection would be complete

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
                      I have a bag made by condor outdoor. The main pocket can be setup to carry 2 rifles and then it has 2 large outside pockets that can be used to carry pistols and mags.

http://www.condoroutdoor.com/141-46-rifle-case.aspx
                      Wholesale only? where did you pick it up from and how much?

Comment

Originally posted by bottlerocket View Post
                        Wholesale only? where did you pick it up from and how much?
                        They're on eBay for anywhere from $50-$60

Comment

Originally posted by bottlerocket View Post
                          Diggin the USP 45. You need to let me know if you ever get to a point you want to part with it. My collection would be complete
                          Haha, thanks man. I really like that gun though.

At first I found it difficult to shoot as well as other .45s, like a 1911 or a sig, but I have now shot it enough that I can make it shoot very well. I would highly recommend a USP to anybody looking for a full size double stack automatic!
                          Originally posted by lincolnboy
                          After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon-k View Post
                            Is this a special or is it something they have all the time? I really want to pick one up, but if i can wait and have Santa grab it for me that would be ideal. lol
                            They go on sale about twice a year.
                            "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                              Haha, thanks man. I really like that gun though.

At first I found it difficult to shoot as well as other .45s, like a 1911 or a sig, but I have now shot it enough that I can make it shoot very well. I would highly recommend a USP to anybody looking for a full size double stack automatic!
                              Yep, I love my USPc .40. I have a 9mm on the way so next is a .45

Comment

Working...
                              X