Dota 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dota 2

Anyone else play? Anyone on steam want a copy? I got 3 to give out.

i don't get this game, nearly everyone I know is on this fucking game. most have between 600~1000 hours logged in.

Comment

It is addicting, has a great competitive scene, is very dynamic and very high skill level.

I'm only at 656 hours played and 290 wins. It takes a few times and some research/reading/youtube to get up to speed on how to play, but once you get a few good games it is very addicting.

Like I said, I got 3 free copies for anyone on steam if they want it.

Comment

what is dota?
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

id like to give it a shot if you still have the copies.

steam is deadlunatic or fatgirl.

Comment

I'll send you a copy. Steam name is kyrosnick. Need to add you as a friend then I'll gift you a copy.

A game on steam. Look it up on youtube or something.

Comment

awesome. thanks. Been wanting to try it out. Played a good bit of HoN and some dota back in the day.

Comment

Originally posted by Unreal View Post
                It is addicting, has a great competitive scene, is very dynamic and very high skill level.

I'm only at 656 hours played and 290 wins. It takes a few times and some research/reading/youtube to get up to speed on how to play, but once you get a few good games it is very addicting.

Like I said, I got 3 free copies for anyone on steam if they want it.
                Yeah i've played with them a few times, but its not my cup of tea. I have a few invites to it as well.

Comment

Any left? Throw me one.
                  sigpic

Comment

Post your steam name so I can add you and send you one. There is a character named Magnus so you will have to play him.

Comment

PM'd
                      sigpic

Comment

I've got 3 to give out also. I don't play it honestly but it bugs me to give them away every time I open steam.

XBL Tag = veight7

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                          PM'd
                          PM me your steam name.

Comment

Working...
                          X