No announcement yet.

What the f#¥€?!!!!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Uhm buddy had this problem. Cousin on the comp same time as him. Wasn't enuff bandwidth to go around. He got better internet . Fixed
    Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

Originally posted by Snatch Napkin View Post
      I finally got kicked, but I got kicked from both live and EA. Jenn's connection was stuck at the same time I got kicked. I feel like this is a service provider issue more than a settings issue.

Beforehand, the only time I got kicked this often was when Jenn had a goto meeting and had admin on said meeting. Even then, she complained of connectivity before me.

IF, the service provider says everything is good to go, then I'll go with the advice I was given by deddreckoning. Once again, thank you for taking the time to help me out. I seriously appreciate it.
      It's NEVER the ISPs fault lol
      How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

My Xbox has issues as well and it's starting to piss me off. Random disconnects from XBL while nothing else is wrong or having connection problems, and it won't connect to XBL when I start it up until after I do a connection test. Starting to piss me off.

Comment

Working...
        X