Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Built a gun storage box for the Tahoe this weekend.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Built a gun storage box for the Tahoe this weekend.

Decided to improve storage organization in my Tahoe; specifically guns and related supplies. Several rifles, ammo, jackets, cooler, and assorted other odds and ends tend to not stack well. With this box, I can carry at least 3 rifles plus I have two compartments in the back for ammo or other stuff. I can then easily place other stuff on top of the box like a cooler or backpacks or stuff for my son. Cost me about $300 and took about 10 hours to do this weekend. Most of the time was spent carpeting the individual pieces. It is 12" tall, 48" wide, and 40" deep.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
    I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

That's freakin' sweet. There is a guy that has one like that in the bed of his truck that's on sliders. It's pretty nice. I just got a new daily...... name withheld and I'd like to build something like that for mine.
    04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
    There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

Add locks and bolt that baby down. May as well make it hard for others to steal from.

Comment

I plan on adding locks but just havent found anything I like. I will probably find something in the next week or so.
        I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Damn man, good job. Going the extra mile to carpet it really made a difference!
          DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

nice, good idea
            satisfaction is the death of desire...

its still "We the people"...right?

Comment

Very nice. Makes me think if I should build something like this for the back of the truck but cover it with bedliner
              2013 F150 STX Supercab 5.0L w/3.55 LSD
              1990 GT Convertible

Comment

Nice design.

Comment

Fill it up then take some pics.

You might consider flush mounted cups with eyelets in them to anchor bunjee cords for storage on top. You don't want your coolers sliding or rolling around back there.
                  Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Working...
                  X