Anyone want a Saiga 12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone want a Saiga 12

Pm me I know where one has been for a week. It is 899.00 and NIB. I was told he was quoted 1200 for the new replacements from the factory.
    Whos your Daddy?

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
    Pm me I know where one has been for a week. It is 899.00 and NIB. I was told he was quoted 1200 for the new replacements from the factory.
    They were selling for $699 back in December. Is this one converted?

Comment

No its a plain jane one at a gun store. I will pm in order of how I got them when I get home guys.
      Whos your Daddy?

Comment

too rich for my blood

Comment

Just FYI plenty of mags here and some 12 round drums. Don't get raped by Gunbroker.

I have a new pro mag 12 round I will sell for what I paid like 89.00 and shipping now that I got my stick mags in if whoever buys it wants a instant mag. Or I will trade for some Pmags for my AR since mine are still on back order.

Whos your Daddy?

Comment

CENTERFIRE SYSTEMS Has MKA1919 for 669.00

Cheaper than a Saiga and the reviews seem to be better for a stock vs stock comparison.

Comment

Originally posted by Justa4Banger View Post

Cheaper than a Saiga and the reviews seem to be better for a stock vs stock comparison.
              Looks too cheap for me... with the lower/buttstock single mold poly....

Comment

Originally posted by Justa4Banger View Post

Same shop had one of those also. I still like my Saiga better. Way more options for mods.
                Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                  Same shop had one of those also. I still like my Saiga better. Way more options for mods.
                  Mods are coming... and there are some out there.. Saiga has been around longer... so obviously it has a good amount of aftermarket and a few followers...

I figured i get 2 since it as cheaper than 1 saiga... Firebird precision is doing some cool tricks to the 1919 also

Comment

Sweet. I think they are cool looking and probably fun to shoot. If I ever get my modified bolt/trigger group/ charging handle back I sent off a couple of months ago I will be a happy camper. Probably into mine for 1300 or so at this point not including all the freaking mags.
                    Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Working...
                    X