My 12 year old girl's first handgun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 12 year old girl's first handgun

I picked up a heritage .22 single action last week for her to practice with. She hit 3 out of 6 on her first try. She was shooting at a 10" plate from roughly 20 yards.
    http://youtu.be/eOztWLXSJQs

with some practice, this could be here
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yd4B77PkeaU&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

Comment

That's cool.

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
        with some practice, this could be here
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yd4B7...e_gdata_player
        God damn. She shoots better than I do.
        First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Fiux View Post
          God damn. She shoots better than I do.
          I was hoping I wasn't going to be the only one that was watching with a sad face.

Comment

That video sent me down the youtube wormhole. I'm supposed to be studying for a test tomorrow but just wound up watching 3 gun comp videos for like an hour.

Comment

Her father should be DAMN Proud of her, that was impressive...

2000vert, get to it, you can never train them too young.

Comment

That's awesome man. And she really seems to have a good grasp on some muzzle discipline. Great job to the instructor as well.
                04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
                There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

Holy crap they need to rename this video "make me feel like a failure"...
                  Last edited by nightfly2000; 02-27-2013, 07:48 AM. Reason: misplaced word

Comment

Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
                    I was hoping I wasn't going to be the only one that was watching with a sad face.
                    x3
                    I would go beat the fuck out of all of them within an inch of their life, then fuck their chihuahua while they watch as they get loaded into the ambulance

Comment

Originally posted by nightfly2000 View Post
                      Holy crap they need to rename this video "make me feel like a failure"...
                      Lol. Me too. I fired 12 rounds from my. 357 snub from the same distance and missed all 12times. Granted that's probably a little too far with a 2" barrel. But still you think I could have hit at least once.

Comment

Awesome dude! My son is getting his first .22lr rifle this year for his 10th birthday...
                        "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Originally posted by BlackGT View Post
                          Awesome dude! My son is getting his first .22lr rifle this year for his 10th birthday...
                          Ya that's how old she was when I started letting her shoot my .22 rifle. Now I'm trying to decide if I should give to her or buy her a new one.

Comment

I have the exact same Heritage pistol and that thing is accurate as hell. PLus it looks really cool and I feel like a gunfighter whel I load and empty it!
                            Originally posted by Nash B.
                            Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Originally posted by 2000 vert View Post
                              Ya that's how old she was when I started letting her shoot my .22 rifle. Now I'm trying to decide if I should give to her or buy her a new one.
                              You should buy her a new one... More specifically, the one I have posted in the classifieds...
                              "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Working...
                              X