Whats it worth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats it worth?

I am starting to help sell my step dads collection for him. First thing I am dealing with is a Kimber 1911 stainless classic target with about 200 rounds through it. Whats it worth and what could I move it quickly for?

I'd use gunbroker. Buddy of mine is selling his PS90s on there and making stupid money.
    WRX

Comment

anything north of 750 would still be reasonable,and most likely a quick sale, don't quote me though i am not a Kimber expert, or any expert for that matter.

Comment

Everything is going up in price. Hell I bought an O/U 12 gauge a few months ago, it's already gained $500 in value. Check gunbroker and gunsamerica.com

Comment

Originally posted by mustang_revival View Post
          I'd use gunbroker. Buddy of mine is selling his PS90s on there and making stupid money.
          whats the price range hes been getting? been toying with the idea of trading for one, i have seen what they are asking on GB, but not sure if they are getting it....

Comment

or texashuntingforum if he wants to keep it local.
            WRX

Comment

Originally posted by nightfly2000 View Post
              whats the price range hes been getting? been toying with the idea of trading for one, i have seen what they are asking on GB, but not sure if they are getting it....
              It was over 3k yesterday. I'm not sure when the auction ends, i'll see what he makes out on it.

I should add it is a bundle package with Ammo
              WRX

Comment

Originally posted by mustang_revival View Post
                It was over 3k yesterday. I'm not sure when the auction ends, i'll see what he makes out on it.

I should add it is a bundle package with Ammo

holy damn!!! i could have bought one at the last gun show from an independent seller for 1900, new in box, with 250 rounds. i grabbed his number just in case...i thought the market for those things were going downhill bc the ammo shortage....FUDGE!!!

Comment

I'm interested in the Kimber. Let me know if you can email pictures and info. kendall1975@gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by kenny c View Post
                    I'm interested in the Kimber. Let me know if you can email pictures and info. kendall1975@gmail.com
                    Will do tomorrow evening. It looks exactly like this.

Last edited by inline 6; 02-27-2013, 07:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by nightfly2000 View Post
                      holy damn!!! i could have bought one at the last gun show from an independent seller for 1900, new in box, with 250 rounds. i grabbed his number just in case...i thought the market for those things were going downhill bc the ammo shortage....FUDGE!!!
                      That seems about right. He has more ammo and some mags in his bundle.

There is an ammo shortage, but also they are becoming more desirable as the round as being more frowned upon.
                      Last edited by mustang_revival; 02-27-2013, 08:53 PM.
                      WRX

Comment

Working...
                      X