Market Speculation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Market Speculation

Probably gonna get torched for this, but....

What do you think the market will be like in a year IF nothing happens (political stuff, you know what i mean, the three worded "A" phrase)?

Will the market be flooded with high priced entry level used-but-never-fired ARs being sold by people trying to recoup their losses on a "they are taking it away,get one now" purchase?

Will ammo production catch up (im sure it will, how soon is any ones guess?

that's what I'm hoping happens...and it should. Many see this as Feinsteins final attempt, and it probably will be. Then there will be no one to push it through.

I expect things to be at quite a low when things finally settle. But that could take a change in presidency to happen.

I say ammo production catches up within 6-9 months, magazines will probably be pretty cheap, and AR parts will be very prevalent. Pawn shops will probably have lots of goodies.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
      that's what I'm hoping happens...and it should. Many see this as Feinsteins final attempt, and it probably will be. Then there will be no one to push it through.

I expect things to be at quite a low when things finally settle. But that could take a change in presidency to happen.

I say ammo production catches up within 6-9 months, magazines will probably be pretty cheap, and AR parts will be very prevalent. Pawn shops will probably have lots of goodies.
      knowing my luck, im gonna get so many good deals and be well stocked with rifles, then the group-buy lowers come in...

Comment

Working...
      X