Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Denny View Post
    Take what? You haven't said shit.

We come to conclusions based on what is posted on this site. We are right until proven wrong. Right now, I'm looking at someone claiming to have $2000 rims stolen, only to post this thread several hours later.
    So due to theft, then product request in close proximity it equals theft/fraud? And you claim to be a man of God asking people to read the bible?!? You sir need to adhere to your own request, you need it more apparently than any of us.

Comment

Did you get your answer(s)?
      I am awaiting yours.

Comment

Originally posted by STFU View Post
        So due to theft, then product request in close proximity it equals theft/fraud? And you claim to be a man of God asking people to read the bible?!? You sir need to adhere to your own request, you need it more apparently than any of us.
        So anyone who can take two threads, written by the same person within hours of each other, find some common factors, and come to a sensible conclusion cannot be a Christian? Is that what you're saying?

I did also note that you have not denied my theory.

Comment

I am awaiting yours.
          So you still haven't got to post #8 in this thread? OK, slomo; let me know when you finally get there.

Comment

The more I read this thread the more I want to participate in it.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_cj View Post
              the more i read this thread the more i want to participate in it.
              hahaha!!!

Comment

So anyone who can take two threads, written by the same person within hours of each other, find some common factors, and come to a sensible conclusion cannot be a Christian? Is that what you're saying?

I did also note that you have not denied my theory.
                Denied what theory? That we all should jump to conclusions without the facts? Yea, excellent theory there.

Did it ever cross your mind it is the holiday season where gifts are given/received? I guess not.

And what common factors? One is about being pissed off dealing with a theft and the other is asking for gun suggestions for a Christmas gift idea yea, multiple common factors that must mean fraud.

So back to what I asked you about- you tell folks to read Gods wired yet you do exactly opposite of what Christ believes p/teaches/preaches. And you call yourself a Christian?

Comment

There is nothing to envy
                  Well, that's a relief.
                  Originally posted by davbrucas
                  I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                    The more I read this thread the more I want to participate in it.
                    Feel free, I don't appreciate his blatant assumption of fraud and it pisses me the fuck off that he thinks I would do sonething like that.

Comment

So you still haven't got to post #8 in this thread? OK, slomo; let me know when you finally get there.
                      When you come to a complete understanding of post #11 you let me know.

Comment

So Denny- why do you ask people to read God's word, know/understand his word, then you do the complete opposite of what his word stands for/preaches?

Comment

I bought a truck a couple years ago for $7750 with TT&L from an RV dealer in Seguin...

3 days later I totaled it... I got $14,250 from my insurance company for it...

never look a gift horse in the mouth
                          http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

I bought a truck a couple years ago for $7750 with TT&L from an RV dealer in Seguin...

3 days later I totaled it... I got $14,250 from my insurance company for it...

never look a gift horse in the mouth
                            http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

So where does it state I have $2000 to 'blow' on a gun? Show me where that is validated.
                              In the thread title. It says it in the thread title.
                              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

So Denny- why do you ask people to read God's word, know/understand his word, then you do the complete opposite of what his word stands for/preaches?
                                What exactly is the opposite of what He says?

I should NOT put two and two together? If it is wrong, you're free to post the evidence contrary to what is out there. Nobody is stopping you.

Comment

Working...
                                X