No announcement yet.

Trade/Barter thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Couple three gas blocks. Measures .936 for bull barrel. Looking for mid length tube, rails, gas block for standard barrel, etc.
    Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
    There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• The one on the left isn't .750"?
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Nope. Measured it and everything. Had to pull out the old calipers for that one.
        There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• damn, I need a rail height .750" block for my .45 upper. I have one but it's rail is too low.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Just weld a bushing in place.......

Comment

• I need 8mm mauser and .303 brit ammo, brass, projectiles. Anything to do with either caliber.

Comment

• Originally posted by phaux View Post
                I need 8mm mauser and .303 brit ammo, brass, projectiles. Anything to do with either caliber.
                academy carries 303 or at least they used to.
                "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

• Originally posted by dee View Post
                  academy carries 303 or at least they used to.
                  I need a LOT and am too broke to pay store prices

Comment

• Originally posted by phaux View Post
                    I need a LOT and am too broke to pay store prices
                    Good luck with that 303 bulk is not real common.

I do have some 8mm dies if you reload.
                    "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

• Looking for 6mm dies for reloading if anyone has some. Have some misc reloading supplies I don't use. Need 6mm brass too. Long shot I'm sure but figured I'd ask.

Comment

• CJ/Gas Block

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                        damn, I need a rail height .750" block for my .45 upper. I have one but it's rail is too low.
                        Think the one I took off my upper will work CJ?

Comment

• I can't recall. As long as it is a .750" gas block that has a picatinny the same height as the receiver rail it's what I'm looking for. The one I have is lower, can't use iron sights.

Comment

• I've got a Lyman two die .223 set. Never used.

I'll sell the dies with 1k small rifle primers and around 150rds of .223 brass for $45 total picked up in Carrollton
                            2012 GT500

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                              I can't recall. As long as it is a .750" gas block that has a picatinny the same height as the receiver rail it's what I'm looking for. The one I have is lower, can't use iron sights.
                              It's a .750 and it was to tall for me to put that Samson rail over it. Seemed to be just above the hand-guard that was on it initially, about the same height as the rail on the receiver....

Comment

• Does it have to be gun related? I've still got the old 01 wheels from my suburban just collected dust behind my shed. What are they worth to someone?

Sent from my C6916 using Tapatalk
                                Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

Working...
                                X