Where to buy a phone "pry tool"?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to buy a phone "pry tool"?

Anyone have any idea where I can buy one locally? Need to take apart my phone and from what I'm seeing it might be easier if I have one to pry the case open with one.

Hell I might be able to just use a guitar pick to LOL!

From most tear down vids I've seen, they use guitar picks.

Saved and Texan by the Grace of God, Redneck by choice.

Comment

you can also use putty spatulas/spreaders.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

use a guitar pick. i'd suggest a thin one, or a Dunlop Angle Pick if you can find one. They are thin at the point, but substantial where your finger grips them so it's easier to position/hold on to.

Comment

Thanks guys. Still trying to fix my phone and pull that damn headphone plug out.

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post
            Thanks guys. Still trying to fix my phone and pull that damn headphone plug out.
            Damn, that sucks.

Comment

Fry's has this:
              [ame]http://www.amazon.com/Olympia-Tools-88-670-15-Piece-Repair/dp/B008CLO7Q2/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1357758549&sr=8-1&keywords=phone+repair+kit[/ame]

I've used it to repair a few. Works amazing.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ratt View Post
                Damn, that sucks.
                It's not as bad as you think, the phone is fully functional I just can't use the headset.

Thanks! That's exactly what I was looking for.

Comment

Working...
                X