• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone ever had an sks like this?

This Might be a new acquisition for me.
    Was told it was a "bullpup" conversion
    Still said to have a 20" Barrel
    I'm doing my research tonight before the purchase but thought I'd ask the knowledge base here
    As well....

Here is a pic

never seen that, looks kinda neat, poor mans steyr aug I guess?
    satisfaction is the death of desire...

its still "We the people"...right?

Comment

Just a plain SKS in a bullpup design stock.
      "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

Since they are the cheapest semi auto combat rifle people have been compelled to try and make them more modern. They've been doing this for decades.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

The trigger is the only problem I have heared of. They tend to have a lot of play I am told.

Comment

Originally posted by Toy Cobra View Post
            The trigger is the only problem I have heared of. They tend to have a lot of play I am told.
            +1....they are fun, require a little tweaking to get it fit perfect, trigger is the only issue if its an older kit.

Comment

Some magazines wont work as it will rub against the grip.

Comment

Originally posted by DTM_Motorsports View Post
                This Might be a new acquisition for me.
                Was told it was a "bullpup" conversion
                Still said to have a 20" Barrel
                I'm doing my research tonight before the purchase but thought I'd ask the knowledge base here
                As well....

Here is a pic

Provide link por favor...I need a new project.

Comment

hard to see for sure by the pic, but that one appears to use an AK style mag release, the paratrooper models are the only ones I've seen that use that factory and use AK mags as well (rather than the duckbill sks mags).

I've got some sks parts I'd like to part with, if interested pm me, I'll list them in the trade section also.

Choate Sks Scope mount, requires 4 8-40 thread holes drilled in the receiver to mount (not a receiver cover style) I'll also include a shell deflector that mounts to the rear sight & a set of 1 inch scope rings if interested.

Tapco Shell deflector, mounts to a receiver cover type scope mount.

Promag 30 round plastic duckbill magazine, had a few rounds loaded into it and put in a rifle but never fired any rounds out of it.

Comment

Working...
                  X