Nice little ammo box.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by soap View Post
    Maybe the duck commander T will make up for that.

Nothing will make up for that goddamn sig
    http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
      Tough crowd.
      No shit!!! What's funny is most of em. are cool as fuck in real life.
      Last edited by soap; 02-28-2013, 08:16 PM.
      sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
      🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
        No shit!!! What's funny is most of em. are cool as fuck in real life.
        That's true, I am. I like the metal ammo cans better but I'm sure I have stuff you wouldn't like.

Comment

Tough crowd.
          Shit was funny. Looks section 8 to me lol
          Originally posted by Sean88gt
          You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
          Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
          You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
            Shit was funny. Looks section 8 to me lol
            It's shit like this that pisses me off. Let me tell you why....

I posted up asking for a single AR15 LPK just a month or so ago when they were in short supply. The ONLY person that contacted me that didn't want to assrape me on inflated pricing was soap. He had me drive closer to him due to his work schedule, but he was the only standup guy that was willing to help someone he didn't know out on a deal.

Dude is cool as fuck in my book and for that has respect. Too bad we all don't work for the railroad...

Comment

Ha, Soap knows I am just fucking with him.
              Whos your Daddy?

Comment

It's shit like this that pisses me off. Let me tell you why....

I posted up asking for a single AR15 LPK just a month or so ago when they were in short supply. The ONLY person that contacted me that didn't want to assrape me on inflated pricing was soap. He had me drive closer to him due to his work schedule, but he was the only standup guy that was willing to help someone he didn't know out on a deal.

Dude is cool as fuck in my book and for that has respect. Too bad we all don't work for the railroad...
                Thanks Ross.
                That's what I was getting at earlier. Lots of guys on here act like shitheads. But I have had dealings with lots of guys on here. Even the "keyboard warriors" and was able to click with em all. Just cool dudes away from the computer.

I'm not one to talk shit. Or act badass. I'm a nice guy who will go outta my way to do the right thing.

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                  Ha, Soap knows I am just fucking with him.
                  I know. It's all good bro.

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

I was thinking about it.. I do really like the sheets.. How much for them?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by funfordcobra View Post
                      i was thinking about it.. I do really like the sheets.. How much for them?
                      lmfao.

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

I got one of those for Christmas last year (different picture on the front), can't figure out what the heck to do with it. I don't have a ton of ammo, but I do have more than will fit in that box.

Cleaning supplies is a pretty good idea, and might even make some trays or something out of wood so I can organize everything in there, I need to work on my router skills anyway.
                        "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
                        -Gerald Ford/Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Working...
                        X