Ruger Precision Rifle availability...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ruger Precision Rifle availability...

Does anyone know where I can find one in stock? I've been trying to find one in 6.5 Creedmoor, but no luck! Of course there are a few on GB but they are wanting $1,500 +!!! Any leads will be greatly appreciated.
    "A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
    - George Washington

They aren't shipping any right now. Just .243 and .308.
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

That would explain why I can't find one! I would consider a 308 if I could find one!
      "A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
      - George Washington

Comment

Originally posted by FireMedic331 View Post
        That would explain why I can't find one! I would consider a 308 if I could find one!
        I'd give them a call, but I'm fairly sure I saw a .308 at grab a gun about a week ago.

Comment

I have seen at least one person local here post that they found one of the 6.5 versions.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
            I'd give them a call, but I'm fairly sure I saw a .308 at grab a gun about a week ago.
            They are sold out as well.
            - George Washington

Comment

Well poop.

Comment

Tri-State Pawn in Texarkana has several of the .308 versions, I'd call and see if they couldn't work out a ship to a local dealer. 870-773-7207 and they are licensed in both TX and AR.

Comment

Originally posted by NoClassic View Post
                  I have seen at least one person local here post that they found one of the 6.5 versions.
                  We were supposed to get two in the week they came out. We got one, and a .243. The .243 had a bad bolt. The back half is a polymer housing for the removable firing pin, and had an injection flaw that kept it from locking in place, so we had to send it back. I think they're having some growing pains overall, which is why they're not shipping what they initially offered, never mind the follow up orders they took. I would still like to own one, when they get whatever it is they're doing sorted out.

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
                    We were supposed to get two in the week they came out. We got one, and a .243. The .243 had a bad bolt. The back half is a polymer housing for the removable firing pin, and had an injection flaw that kept it from locking in place, so we had to send it back. I think they're having some growing pains overall, which is why they're not shipping what they initially offered, never mind the follow up orders they took. I would still like to own one, when they get whatever it is they're doing sorted out.
                    Kinda expected from Ruger imo.

That being said the 6.5 I was around was pretty nice and accurate out to 780yds. Also the owner is a Accuracy International sponsored shooter and is pretty impressed and to me that says a lot.

Sent from my LGUS991 using Tapatalk
                    "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

Any updates????

Comment

Nothing yet.

Comment

Gun Zone in Mesquite is starting a waiting list. Kind of a start?????

Comment

Small shop here has 10 of the 6.5 on order and 10 of the 308 on order as well. Said they will be 899 cash or a slight markup if plastic is used.
                            "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

I'm on a waiting list as well, I got tired of lookin for one. Hopefully they will start shipping soon.
                              - George Washington

Comment

Working...
                              X