Summer Grudge Race

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lbt View Post
    Dude, I'm sure i'll need a good shitter i'll make a piont to come check out the bus..

............LBT
    just don't forget the food danny
    first class white trash

Comment

Any of you guys out here? We r in the big motorcoach next to the blue pinto. Come see us
      first class white trash

Comment

Originally posted by OsoSlow View Post
        [BWe're goin............ GH [/B]

Who wants sum????
        Originally posted by 5.0 n it View Post
        Must be nice! Id be taking the coupe out but been waiting on the heads to get back for over a week and still no call Haha you know who we're talkin bout! Still may go for hell of it
        You wouldn't have to wait on anyone if you had your own car to race.

Comment

"Damn" good time.

.........LBT

Comment

Originally posted by Sam88gta1 View Post
            You wouldn't have to wait on anyone if you had your own car to race.
            I'm just quoting what Ernest and the rest of the guys say, which is true so if you have something to say let us know crybaby.

Comment

Originally posted by lbt View Post
              "Damn" good time.

.........LBT
              yes it was man... we maybe rolling the motor coach out next week to crandall or something. sure was nice being able to take a shower while everyone else was sweating their asses.
              first class white trash

Comment

I'm just quoting what Ernest and the rest of the guys say, which is true so if you have something to say let us know crybaby.
                It's a good thing this car isn't yours.
                I'm not a crybaby I just can't stand cheerleaders standing on the side lines talking shit about a car that isn't theirs. From what they tell me all you do is talk shit and piss people off including your own boys.

Let the people who own the cars and work on them do the talking. We don't need your uneducated hearsay.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam88gta1 View Post
                  It's a good thing this car isn't yours.
                  I'm not a crybaby I just can't stand cheerleaders standing on the side lines talking shit about a car that isn't theirs. From what they tell me all you do is talk shit and piss people off including your own boys.

Let the people who own the cars and work on them do the talking. We don't need your uneducated hearsay.
                  Well let me correct you one last time and ill let it be,, I DID help put the new car together and re-run all the wire harness, so I guess I did work on it,, sorry for pissin in your cherrios girl

Comment

Well let me correct you one last time and ill let it be,, I DID help put the new car together and re-run all the wire harness, so I guess I did work on it,, sorry for pissin in your cherrios girl
                    Good job.
                    Now put your own car together and race it.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X