My Vacation to Mexico !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DeddRekoning View Post
    yea...3.73s with the bolt ons and an SCT tuner but I've only ran an 8.80. I'm sure it will run better but I've never put DRs on it so
    that is really slow

Comment

For the record, on a recent trip to Mexico myself, I encountered a broke ass CBR600. It was red with dealer tags too (probably stolen and taken across the border).

Anyway it was missing terribly, and I could hear it wasn't running for shit. It also had a newbie inexperienced rider. He was riding it as hard as his ability and sorry state of tune would allow though.

Of course, I think I pissed him off when I pulled hard on his dumb ass in a 4 door family sedan too.

The bad part is that one of my wife's coworkers also happened to be in Mexico and she ratted me out to the wifie.

I guess what happens in Mexico doesn't stay in Mexico.

Comment

Originally posted by poopnut2 View Post
        LMAO. In just about any race against a bike, if the guy on the bike knows how to ride, it would take about 3 seconds for him to put a couple of bus lengths on a bolt-on 96-98 cobra.
        No joke my old 600 trapped more in the 8th mile then what a 96-98 cobra could do in the 1/4

Comment

Originally posted by BUFFALOHALTOM View Post
          that is really slow
          And what does your run?

Comment

nsd opens up in jan. go get a timeslip and see what it really runs. real drag racing is a lot more challenging than mexico racing and with less opportunity to make excuses about this and that that happens during roll ra cing.
            Last edited by LS1Goat; 12-27-2010, 04:20 PM.

Comment

I love surprising bikers. Last time in mexico a gsxr 1k and I fooled around some. He would pull me by a couple bikes. Still fun as hell to hang with em!
              00 GT
              Twin Turbo Street Car

Comment

Originally posted by musclestang89 View Post
                And what does your run?
                7.5 and i suck at driving. lol but for real

Comment

7.5 and i suck at driving. lol but for real
                  ok and yours has a blower making around 400 . His is bascially a stock 04gt and its automatic with a stock converter. making maybe 230 . It doesnt scream fast but his times are ok for what it has

Comment

Originally posted by musclestang89 View Post
                    ok and yours has a blower making around 400 . His is bascially a stock 04gt and its automatic with a stock converter. making maybe 230 . It doesnt scream fast but his times are ok for what it has
                    no mine is a stock with dice valve stems

Comment

no mine is a stock with dice valve stems
                      ok thats nice

Comment

Working...
                      X