Texas Motor Speedway FND Practice runs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by abedh View Post
    I am assuming GTFO is "get the f*** out", don't know what the acronym TITS stands for.
    If this is serious... Pretty pathetic!
    If this was intentionally a joke... Hilarious!
    Detailing is an Obsession!!

1996 MYSTIC Cobra #405 of 2000

Fox Coupe "Calypso Killer"

Comment

If it's TITS you want it's TITS you'll get! I figured you all might enjoy a picture of a female with a little more intellect than the lot of you.
      ImageUploadedByTapatalk1317954139.983809.jpg
      Attached Files

Comment

If it's TITS you want it's TITS you'll get! I figured you all might enjoy a picture of a female with a little more intellect than the lot of you.
        [ATTACH]1530[/ATTACH]
        if thats all you got you got problems or do monkeys make ya go bananas

Comment

Originally posted by AMJ View Post
          if thats all you got you got problems or do monkeys make ya go bananas
          Me and monkeys go way back! Definitely a step up from the sheep most of the guys on this thread are used to dating ( baaaaa ). And those bananas are more than just for eating...

Comment

Me and monkeys go way back! Definitely a step up from the sheep most of the guys on this thread are used to dating ( baaaaa ). And those bananas are more than just for eating...
            from your posts its an easy assumption that you suck on the bananas

Comment

Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
              from your posts its an easy assumption that you suck on the bananas
              And from yours it's obvious you prefer to take bananas up the tail pipe.
              ( queue in Eddie Murphy " I ain't fallin for no banana in my tail pipe " )

Comment

That boxter runs pretty good, any mods?
                Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
                  That boxter runs pretty good, any mods?
                  She is stock, down to the PS2 street tires. She has PDK, so faster than a manual boxster.
                  I did remove the boxster badging on the rear, so that additional weight savings might have made the difference. ;-)

Comment

What does it run? Those things are 2800lbs or so right?

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbo View Post
                      What does it run? Those things are 2800lbs or so right?
                      I have not taken her down a timed drag strip yet, at TMS it was a hand drop, but looking online it looks like people are running the 1/4 mile in the 12.6 range with this car and the Cayman R which are near identical in capabilities. The published 0-60 by Porsche is very conservative, the magazines and reviewers have it running in the 4.1-4.3 times with PDK.
                      My car probaly weighs upwards of 2900 since I have A/C, stereo and Nav, and the sport seats instead of the CF buckets. 320 HP at the engine, probably around 280 HP at the wheels.
                      It's a 6 cylinder boxer engine ( flat 6 ), DFI, 3.4 liters. 19 inch wheels ( I prefer 18's, but that is what she came with ).

Comment

Am I the only one that gets irritated when people give inanimate objects a gender? IT is a car. IT cannot reproduce, therefore IT is neither a he nor a she, but an it, a thing, an object, a possession.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                          Am I the only one that gets irritated when people give inanimate objects a gender? IT is a car. IT cannot reproduce, therefore IT is neither a he nor a she, but an it, a thing, an object, a possession.
                          Yes you are the only one.

Comment

Working...
                          X