No announcement yet.

Texas Motorplex Fast Friday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know, I could actually do that. What doy you think? $5 entry dial in bracket, Winner takes all?

Comment

That would be perfect! Only rules being no-e and door car.

I figured something easy that would not take a ton of time out there but would make it more fun.
      www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Originally posted by TexasMotorplex.com View Post
        Also to all the input on here. I ordered a sign this morning to put next to the Water Box saying, Street Tires go around water. And that is a good idea for my tech guy to mention that. I cant stop them from doing it but We can help them understand why it's not benificial.
        Since I brought this up, can I write on the sign "Kennybo demanded it"

Comment

bringing it up and getting it passed are 2 different things......zemog rules !!

Comment

Originally posted by kennybo View Post
            What do you think about this sign? I just got it done. I will be putting it on the starting line starting next friday.
            Last edited by TexasMotorplex.com; 06-19-2013, 08:00 AM.

Comment

What do you think about this sign? I just got it done. I will be putting it on the starting line starting next friday.
              bwahahahaha, that is awesome.
              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Are you open this Friday evening?

Comment

Originally posted by Zfan View Post
                  Are you open this Friday evening?
                  No sir, We have ADRL this weekend. However Next friday we kick it off.

Comment

Originally posted by kennybo View Post
                    They all need to listen and read your sign. Ever time I tell someone with street tires to go around the water they come back and say Hey that worked I hooked up. Duh!! listen to people that know and don't mess it up for people that use the water in the right manner.

Comment

10-4. I already told my guys the sign is going up. Also I am outing the cones out to help save the starting line.

Comment

I love it. That is freaking awesome LOL. Now I actually have to show up there. Have not been to Ennis in 2 years. Should I bring a bottle of champagne to welcome it?

Comment

LOL good deal, Bring it on guy's.

Comment

Working...
                          X