cheap powered sub for a jeep??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cheap powered sub for a jeep??

for when it get stolen i dont wanna spend a ton. which of these would be my best bet? not looking for concert hall quality, just to be able to hear/feel the bass with top off, and obv. up my street cred. ideally id like to connect to stock radio, then as things arent stolen out of it upgrade the headunit, 6.5's and such. thanks gents.....

Shopping for Powered Subwoofers? Our Virginia-based experts love helping folks find the right gear. Get FREE 2-day shipping and free lifetime tech support with your order.

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Out of those...Bazooka BTA 10100
    We usually do downfire in Jeeps.

Comment

I think the 2015 jeeps with the upgraded stereo come with a subwoofer from the factory. Time to trade it in.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
        I think the 2015 jeeps with the upgraded stereo come with a subwoofer from the factory. Time to trade it in.
        my 13 has the Alpine sub, but recently 3 young tuffs forcefully took it from my while the parking lot of the wal-mart in weatherford.

god bless.
        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
          my 13 has the Alpine sub, but recently 3 young tuffs forcefully took it from my while the parking lot of the wal-mart in weatherford.

god bless.
          You should have answered the phone.

Comment

Gees, cheap powered subs are no longer cheap.
            Originally posted by MR EDD
            U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Great, now Paul will be going down the street blasting, Im in love with the coco
              Check your self bro , you're not that cool.

Comment

Originally posted by paul_376 View Post
                Great, now Paul will be going down the street blasting, Im in love with the coco
                well....... i mean.....

I GOT BAKING SODA I GOT BAKING SODA....

god bless.

Comment

Masta Ace!

Comment

The new Boom, 94.5.

Comment

well....... i mean.....

I GOT BAKING SODA I GOT BAKING SODA....

god bless.
                      Y un trienta ocho?

Comment

god bless.
                        Do you mean the sub in the center console? I have an '05 and the sub in it was blown when I bought it. I just replaced it with a dual voice coil that fit back in the box. I had to do a little trimming inside the box for the depth to clear, but it otherwise is perfect. I don't know what the newer jeeps have though. As for performance, it sounds clean and loud, and i didn't even upgrade the amp.

Comment

Kicker makes a decent DVC 6.5" that works well for that.

Comment

Originally posted by EW View Post
                            Kicker makes a decent DVC 6.5" that works well for that.
                            That's the sub I put in my console. It sounds good with my aftermarket head unit and I can hear it with top off. It is capable of much more with a small amp though.

EW, I need to pick up the amp you sent me a PM about still.

Comment

revisiting: i know nothing about car audio....

so i was given an alpine MRP-F300 4channel amp and a bazooka 6 inch non powered tube sub. looks like the amp is 50watts x4 or 150watts x2.

1.since its a jeep what are my options of keeping my stock stereo in the interest of being lowkey when i have no top/doors the bazooka tube will fit under the backseat.

2.next do i want to bother with this 6in bazooka or with this amp power a decent 8-10in sub in a box i can bolt down? and i should go that way??

3.looks like lots of wires and connectors my brother gave me with this. should i feel this intimidated?

4.thank you.

god bless.

Comment

Working...
                              X