Cell Signal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cell Signal?

Is there anything that can be done on an Android to the antenna or firmware to help with the cell signal? I have a Droid X with Verizon.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
    Originally posted by Denny
    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

How are you measuring the strength or level?

Comment

Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
      How are you measuring the strength or level?
      I don't really have a way to measure it, just going off of seeing only 0-2 of 5 bars on my phone. It's not everywhere it happens but especially around my office I tend to not get a signal.
      Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.

Comment

Go to the dialer and enter *#*#4636#*#* press phone info the look at signal strength

Comment

says -93dBm 0asu

Comment

The strength is fine but there's not another tower to hand off to if you get kicked off that tower due to congestion. Call VZ and report the issue and lack tower coverage.

Comment

Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
              The strength is fine but there's not another tower to hand off to if toy get kicked off that tower due to congestion. Call VZ and report the issue and lack tower coverage.
              Are they going to just take it as a complaint or can they actually do something for me?

Comment

They'll prolly have you update the prl

Comment

Can I update this myself? I see an update button but it looks like you need to have some sort of code to put into there to get it to update.

Comment

My wife knows how to on dumb phones but I'm not sure if it is different for Android.

Comment

Nvm, think i just found out how to. Will know in a minute.

Comment

Well that didn't help anything out.

Comment

You successfully updated the prl and it did no good? If so, call VZ and tell the the problem.

Comment

Yeah, I found an Android thread that said I could call *228 and and press option 2, it's supposed to update the PRL.

Comment

Call VZ

Comment

Working...
                              X