X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forza 4 announce trailer

Fuuuuuuck, I just got 3.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
    Originally posted by Denny
    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

ahahaha

stupid trailer by the way, Most of it is off of the new top gear show. Why??
      GOPR0198 by larrychance88

Comment

Already!! I couldn't get into the last one there was so much to do and all I wanted to do was play dress up with the cars, lol, I didn't really drive them much.
        Originally posted by Nash B.
        Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Yay, more unrealistic handling and understeering. Ugh.

Comment

Can't wait for it.

I played GT5 for 30 minutes before putting Forza 3 back in.

6 years down the fucking drain.
            sigpic

Comment

heck yea. But give it at least 1 to 2 more years before they release.

I really wanted to give GT5 a chance but haven't yet. I like the shit out of forza 3 though. But I say but alittle more into the drag mode.

oh I'm not a good driver on the game and I don't care to learn to drive the right way. I race on that game for fun. So if you ever race me online dont be taking it serious. lol

Comment

Originally posted by musclestang89 View Post
                heck yea. But give it at least 1 to 2 more years before they release.

I really wanted to give GT5 a chance but haven't yet. I like the shit out of forza 3 though. But I say but alittle more into the drag mode.

oh I'm not a good driver on the game and I don't care to learn to drive the right way. I race on that game for fun. So if you ever race me online dont be taking it serious. lol
                I dont think it will be released til winter 2011 and i hope they fix the drag racing for rwd cars

Comment

I will drive my happy ass a hour away to buy this when it releases.

Gt5 im still looking for a place to rent it.

All in all I used to live road racing games. All of the gt series to be exact.

Now its still the same tracks and the same shit over and over. Just some new cars and graphics.

The only reason i like to play them anymore is to kill time and race friends online.

I'm like brandon, I take it kinda serious but i dont use any traction control or abs shit. Cockpit view only.

It makes the game fun, and i like to use real cars. Not the ones that will get me the best times. If im not a instant away from wrecking or doing donuts the cars dont feel right haha.

Comment

Working...
                  X