No announcement yet.

Color matched the SHO trim this weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No need. Pretty sure it's totaled. Been layed up since Sunday. Not gonna go into details but had a cop behind me that saw it all and had his camera on. Single car accident. Back is super screwed.
    Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Damn!!! Hope you feel ok.

Sell me parts???
      (Kind of not kidding)
      Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
      There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
        No need. Pretty sure it's totaled. Been layed up since Sunday. Not gonna go into details but had a cop behind me that saw it all and had his camera on. Single car accident. Back is super screwed.
        You can't leave us hanging, Bill!

Comment

Damn dude. Hope you are ok. I was expecting the car to be gone by now but sold not wrecked. You have to spill the beans. Even if it is just the cliff notes.

Comment

Fairly sure driver front wheel instantly lost air (Goodyear RSAs suck) and I was on gravel tat was freshly spilled on HWY6 feeder by my house. I slightly corrected and the car slid to the right. Both passenger tires went into the grass that was wet and on a downhill slope. That pulled me all the way on the grass. Car plowed through some small junctiom boxes, hit a berm and launched a couple feet in the air landing on its frame on the road. Severe shock to my back. Cop said it was one of the craziest things he saw and even when he hit the brakes his car got squirrly (same car, SHO cop car) but still felt the need to write me a ticket for lane control. Anyway the car blew 3 bags, broke a lot of front end suspension, steering, hard to open driver door and when I got out I had to lean on the car and saw the dents in the back of the roof telling me it probably tweaked the frame.
            So thats where I am at now. Well that and being layed up and having to be in court by Wed for that stupid ticket.
            Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Damn dude. Sorry to hear that!
              Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
              There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

That was shitty of him to write the ticket for sure. Like your day wasn't bad enough already. Hope your back gets better soon.
                Last edited by smrr1; 05-05-2018, 08:42 AM.

Comment

I told you you shouldnt have painted that chrome trim....

Comment

Holy shit, dude. Get well soon.

Comment

Sorry pics are big, cant get to my PC to scale them down. Tablet book is goofy. It dont look bad because my wife didnt take pics of the ripples in the roof or that the door was stuck. I knew these Goodyears were shit but looks like it came off the wheel. I dint hit a curb or anything hard save for a small plastic junction box. Car landed on the wheel when it launched, not tire. Dont know if they will total or not. If so I hope its book and not what I paid.

Comment

Damn that sucks.

Comment

I cant believe they wouldnt total it right off. They are at 14k right now without opening it up. I told them its a performance car, not a regular Taurus and that they will be making me a death trap. So I am having a friends shop do the teardown. The dang front turbo is IN the cooling fan!

Comment

Yeah, that thing is fucked.

Comment

They eventually hit $24,500 and totaled it out. So its gone. After a few weeks I can now walk without a cane and had some x-rays done and seen a couple chiropractors. Getting back to 100%
                              Did many drives to Houston looking at cars that were all shit and the people flat out lied about them. I even told them I was driving 170 miles and if it had any of the problems I listed that I am not a buyer. 8 cars, all sellers claimed everything I asked was fine and in every single case they had all the issues I listed.
                              Said fuck it and bought another TT V12 Benz.

Comment

Originally posted by orphan Shelby View Post
                                It will be sold before it has chance to chip or flake.

We all thought this but not this time.

The car looked badass until it was wrecked.

Lazer, sorry to hear about your wreck and back issues. I had a ATV accident 4 weeks ago that resulted in 5 vertebrae w/ compression fractures. Still not completely comfortable but it's getting better. I feel your pain Sir and wish you well.

Jonathan

Comment

Working...
                                X