Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cruising along I-80....

Around 80mph when this crawled across the dash:

I was able to stop and extract him into a field without killing him.

This still doesn't compare to the time I was doing the same speeds on a freeway, put the visor down and had a wasp staring into my soul about 8" away from my head.

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
    Around 80mph when this crawled across the dash:

I was able to stop and extract him into a field without killing him.

This still doesn't compare to the time I was doing the same speeds on a freeway, put the visor down and had a wasp staring into my soul about 8" away from my head.
    spider wouldn't bug me, but F that wasp story.

Comment

Nope, fuck that shit, there would be a bullet hole in my dash where the spider used to be.

I have two similar stories. Was driving to Estes Park Colorado down this winding mountain road. Was driving a 96 S10 blazer with the windows down and a bumble bee that was the size of a ping pong ball flew in the window and hit the back glass. No place to pull over and all I hear is BZZZZ BLAP.....BZZZZ BLAP.... as he is slamming into every window, getting closer and closer. Saw a driveway, slammed on the brakes, jumped out, opened every door and he escaped.

Second one was just last year. Was driving home in my 69 buick convertible, top down, music playing, and I felt something on my shoulder. I assumed it was a wasp, it's happened before, so I slowly turned my head to look. Was a fucking mouse, riding on my shoulder. I slapped him off from my shoulder on pure instinct and he landed in my lap and tried to go up my shorts leg, I nearly wrecked my favorite car at that point. He vanished under the dash and I haven't seen him since.

Comment

I was getting onto 121 from Harwood one day and a fucking wasp landed on my motherfucking mouth. I saw it when it was about 7" away out of the corner of my eye. I slapped the ever-loving shit out of myself. My glasses went flying, and for about .5 seconds I forgot I was driving a car and started towards the ditch/service road before I recovered. I have no idea why I reacted that way as I have never been stung by a wasp.

Comment

Originally posted by jc316 View Post
          nope, fuck that shit, there would be a bullet hole in my dash where the spider used to be.
          lol
          It did startle the fuck out of me because I first saw it in my peripheral before zeroing in on WTF it was. There was a gasp and a 'HOLY FUCK,' but was able to squeeze behind a semi with another close behind to get onto the shoulder as quickly as possible. Then sat there for a few minutes wondering how the fuck I was going to get him out without splattering guts all over the place. Used a license plate in the windshield and a coffee mug, but he did manage to make it onto the drivers seat and then tried to head for a crevice. I would have smashed him if he'd gotten close to disappearing, but batted him out of the car. He then started heading for traffic so being the humanitarian I then picked him up with the coffee mug and into the field he went.

Batter up, SVO!

Comment

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
            Was a fucking mouse, riding on my shoulder.
            wtf lol

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
            I have never been stung by a wasp.
            Hurts. Feels like someone heated up a needle to glowing red, then stabbed you to a depth of about half an inch in that spot.
            WH

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
              wtf lol

Hurts. Feels like someone heated up a needle to glowing red, then stabbed you to a depth of about half an inch in that spot.
              It seems I acted appropriately.

Comment

I've never had anything that scary, but right after high school I was cruising the GT with the windows down and bug flew inside my ear and didn't come out for about 10 min. I could feel it buzzing inside my head.

Comment

My dash would've looked like Swiss cheese if I saw that thing.
                  sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                  🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                    wtf lol

Yeah, he came out from under the seat, crawled up and sat on my shoulder. He was probably blinded by the sun and didn't realize I was there.

Comment

I had a wasp go up my shorts while I was doing 60 on a motorcycle. Stung the shit out of me before I could squish it. Luckily I was close to a CVS and the pharmacist gave me an analgesic. It made my butthole feel cool but it didn't do much for the sting.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                        I had a wasp go up my shorts while I was doing 60 on a motorcycle. Stung the shit out of me before I could squish it. Luckily I was close to a CVS and the pharmacist gave me an analgesic. It made my butthole feel cool but it didn't do much for the sting.
                        This post worthless w/out pics.

Comment

Svo wrestled a salt water crocodile while landing the VTOL experimental version of the SR71.

Comment

Spiders suck. I-80 sucks even more.

Comment

Originally posted by jw33 View Post
                              Svo wrestled a salt water crocodile while landing the VTOL experimental version of the SR71.
                              ... but was there a spider on the dash?
                              Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                              I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                              Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                              Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                              dont downshift!!
                              Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Working...
                              X