Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trucking company commands trucker to drive 160 miles before falling asleep

This guy says he's a whiny bitch.

Snowman and Rubber Duck would've told him to sack the fuck up and snort a few lines.

Comment

lol

Comment

My brother is in the trucking business and has told me many stories about how the companies will work you like a dog, screw you out of your miles and threaten you if you don't do what they want when they want you to break the law. This reaffirms what he has told me.

Comment

Only time I have been told anything like this is when picking up a super high value load like not long ago i had a truck load of iphones only reason being to watch for someone following me from the shipper.
          And anyone dumb enough to rent a truck from prime, england knight and others like them deserve what the get. AKA bottom feeders,
          They "lease" a truck from the carrier and make the payments on it only to never own it, They starve them out and release the truck again. Then after they get it paid for they sell it on the used market and the game goes on.
          They nickel and dime them to death, That's why you see them driving 55 they have to live off the fuel surcharge,

Comment

To make trucking pay well you need to own your own truck. Do that and get a hazmat license and you can make good money. It’s a great job for those that value bring largely independent and like to drive. If you work for a shit transport company, you get screwed and the CEO gets millions.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
              To make trucking pay well you need to own your own truck. Do that and get a hazmat license and you can make good money. It’s a great job for those that value bring largely independent and like to drive. If you work for a shit transport company, you get screwed and the CEO gets millions.
              Not so true, if you want to live in a truck that's the only way to owning your own. Drop a engine you are looking at 20k for a inframe, and if nothing is broke. set of ten tires sets you back 8k+ for a decent set. Can't buy fuel as cheap as fleets. Truck now with all the emissionsnshit they spend more time in the shop than ever,
              I work for a smaller fleet and make a good living. It makes no sense anymore, I have excellent insurance. Drive a new truck every year when and if it goes in shop i still get paid for 550 miles a day and put up in holiday inn, You only work for a shit company if you have a bad csa score or dumb enough to let your self stay in that spot then it's on you.
              Good csa record and some time under your belt you can do very well. They want you, you don't need them. They are begging for experienced drivers. 180k+ for a truck and trailer the are willing to pay for someone whos not going to put it in a ditch or worse.

Comment

No, he's not a whiny bitch. That shit is illegal as fuck. That's his license that he could lose and there goes he's lively hood. All you have to do is report that dumb fucking company and go somewhere else.

And lol at Anthony.

Comment

Working...
                X