GT500 or GT?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
    C7z. The GT500s are tanks. I raced one in my z that has over 900hp at the wheels to my 770 and I killed him from 50-150. Was at least 4-5 cars. He said it runs 9.9s at 138 with DRs. I haven’t run mine at the track.

Mine has full exhaust, tvs2300, intake and tune.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Comparing $70k cars with $40k cars!
    2012 GT500

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
        Comparing $70k cars with $40k cars!

There are c7 z06 cars out there for less than $60k.

Comment

A buddy recommended that. The problem is that for $40k + shipping + taxes you get an 800hp bottom of the line car. If you want one that is worth a shit you are looking at $47k-50k
          2012 GT500

Comment

A buddy recommended that. The problem is that for $40k + shipping + taxes you get an 800hp bottom of the line car. If you want one that is worth a shit you are looking at $47k-50k
            Pump gears, and some necessary supporting mods on a semi loaded car is closer $55k. Not bad for what you get, but a lot of coin for a gt, that'll also be worth 25k in a few years.

Comment

Originally posted by dblack1 View Post
              Well post up the details so I can live vicariously.

I'm due for a new toy. House remodel, barn building, and life though. And not knowing what I want.
              I know what I want, I just don't have the time nor funds to build it. That's probably 90% of us though...

Comment

Originally posted by dblack1 View Post
                Pump gears, and some necessary supporting mods on a semi loaded car is closer $55k. Not bad for what you get, but a lot of coin for a gt, that'll also be worth 25k in a few years.
                My fully loaded Roush blown Ruby Red '17 Performance Package GT Premium was $52k otd, and I'm having a hard time finding an equivalent car for the money. At that price point what you gain in nominal refinement you quite noticeably lose in performance.

Part of it is just the name of the performance game, I'm seeing not that old $130k AMG's going for half that in a few short years.

Comment

I'm going to start a go fund be to boost my cars. Who's going to donate first?

Comment

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
                    I'm going to start a go fund be to boost my cars. Who's going to donate first?
                    Your employer.

Comment

The ‘12 has a bunch of supporting mods - fully done suspension/control arms, AFCO heat exchanger, Lund N gauge. It has the glass roof and is in pristine condition. One owner. With a pulley and tune it should make upper 500’s to the wheels. Pretty good for less $$ than the 13, 14
                      Kick ass, I can't wait to see pictures, I had the glass roof on my '09, it was bad ass...
                      Originally posted by Silverback
                      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Pics in the pic and video forum
                        2012 GT500

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
                          There are c7 z06 cars out there for less than $60k.

This. You can get one for low 50s all day now. I loved my C7Z. Blistering loud behind it with no cats and corsa extreme. Inside the cabin was nice though.
                          Originally posted by Buzzo
                          Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X