Watching "Teeth"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watching "Teeth"

20 minutes in and I am fucking bored...I am guessing the big ass nuclear stacks behind the house have something to do with the reason her cooter eats penis.

Sigh..disappointed.

Update: 18 minutes later still bored. This might make the list of one of the worst movies ever.
    Last edited by Smurfette; 12-30-2010, 10:35 PM.
    sigpic

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid.

Originally posted by Smurfette View Post
    20 minutes in and I am fucking bored...I am guessing the big ass nuclear stacks behind the house have something to do with the reason her cooter eats penis.

Sigh..disappointed.
    Great story. Unspoken rule of the movie/music/TV forum is that unless somebody makes a thread saying a shitty movie is good, OR the shitty movie is something in theatres (preferably a new release)...we don't speak of shitty movies. Who would've thought a movie about a girl with teeth in her vag would be bad?
    "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by poopnut2 View Post
      Great story. Unspoken rule of the movie/music/TV forum is that unless somebody makes a thread saying a shitty movie is good, OR the shitty movie is something in theatres (preferably a new release)...we don't speak of shitty movies. Who would've thought a movie about a girl with teeth in her vag would be bad?

So sorry to not know rules. Will make a note of it. I can think of several occasions that I wish my vag had teeth.
      sigpic

Comment

So sorry to not know rules. Will make a note of it. I can think of several occasions that I wish my vag had teeth.
        The main question is if your vag had teeth, would you floss, use mouthwash, or just brush? Now that's a movie!

Comment

Oh yeah, if you're watching Netflix, instant, which I can only hope you are watching that movie...check out Centurion. Pretty damned good. Reminds me a lot of old adventure movies. Or start watching Spartacus:Blood and Sand. You can't judge the series by the first episode though. The second one is a lot better, and the series just gets exponentially better with each episode. Without a doubt, the best premiere series of 2010.

Comment

Oh yeah, if you're watching Netflix, instant, which I can only hope you are watching that movie...check out Centurion. Pretty damned good. Reminds me a lot of old adventure movies. Or start watching Spartacus:Blood and Sand. You can't judge the series by the first episode though. The second one is a lot better, and the series just gets exponentially better with each episode. Without a doubt, the best premiere series of 2010.

Yes watching Netflix..I will check out Centurion. It's on the "movies you'll love list"

Funny you mention Spartacus..Adam was watching it and I couldn't make it through the first episode. Thought the acting was crap so I gave up. He really liked it (probably for all the boobs).

Teeth lasted about 30 minutes..stupid ass movie. I couldn't watch it anymore. I am wishing I had Dexter Season 3: Disc 3 right about now

and for the record I would probably do all three..hygiene is important...nobody likes a nasty twat
            Last edited by Smurfette; 12-30-2010, 11:47 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

Yes watching Netflix..I will check out Centurion. It's on the "movies you'll love list"

Funny you mention Spartacus..Adam was watching it and I couldn't make it through the first episode. Thought the acting was crap so I gave up. He really liked it (probably for all the boobs).

Teeth lasted about 30 minutes..stupid ass movie. I couldn't watch it anymore. I am wishing I had Dexter Season 3: Disc 3 right about now

and for the record I would probably do all three..hygiene is important...nobody likes a nasty twat
              Ok. In regards to Spartacus. You have to watch a few more episodes. The acting and everything gets so much better. I thought the first episode sucked, too. However, I was bored so I watched like 2 more and it completely changed my mind. It gets really good when Spartacus sees his wife die.

Comment

Ok. In regards to Spartacus. You have to watch a few more episodes. The acting and everything gets so much better. I thought the first episode sucked, too. However, I was bored so I watched like 2 more and it completely changed my mind. It gets really good when Spartacus sees his wife die.

Wow..his wife dies in the first few episodes? I know the first season is streaming on Netflix so I will give it a shot. I only work for 5 hours tomorrow so I will watch a couple when I get home.

If it sucks I am gonna beat you...lol
                Last edited by Smurfette; 12-31-2010, 12:02 AM.
                sigpic

Comment

Wow..his wife dies in the first few episodes? I know the first season is streaming on Netflix so I will give it a shot. I only work for 5 hours tomorrow so I will watch a couple when I get home.

If it sucks I am gonna beat you...lol
                  Like I told my roomates girlfriend when she threatened to hit me (and later did)...the rule is "don't hit women", not "don't hit women back."...I didn't hit her back. Seriously the series just gets better and better as it goes. I can't remember what exact episode it is that she gets killed, but it's within the first half of the season. Then later Spartacus finds out who killed her...That's when shit gets really good.

Comment

Like I told my roomates girlfriend when she threatened to hit me (and later did)...the rule is "don't hit women", not "don't hit women back."...I didn't hit her back. Seriously the series just gets better and better as it goes. I can't remember what exact episode it is that she gets killed, but it's within the first half of the season. Then later Spartacus finds out who killed her...That's when shit gets really good.

Ok..I am gonna check it out tomorrow. Have to watch the shitty first episode just to know what is going on. I will keep you posted on my thoughts..

Although for the record..I wasted 30 minutes of my life on fucking "teeth" so my thoughts could be irrelevant...lol
                    sigpic

Comment

The man speaks the truth!!
                      Originally posted by mutherjuggz
                      That whole "making love" shit is for the birds. I won't get all graphic on my preferences, but if you can't knock the bottom out with a vengeance.... leave me alone

Comment

Originally posted by T-TOPPS5.0 View Post
                        The man speaks the truth!!
                        Thank you. This is one of the best shows that I've ever seen. They stop trying to be "300" and do their own thing a few episodes into the season. Amazing is the only word to describe this series.

Comment

Poopnut is officially the Spartacus whore. At least lead her to the Spartacus thread I've already posted about and quit trying to get into her pants
                          Originally posted by talisman
                          I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                          Originally posted by AdamLX
                          If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                          Because fuck you, that's why
                          Originally posted by 80coupe
                          nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                          Originally posted by Rick Modena
                          ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                          Originally posted by Jester
                          Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Thank you. This is one of the best shows that I've ever seen. They stop trying to be "300" and do their own thing a few episodes into the season. Amazing is the only word to describe this series.
                            Funny you say that. I used to describe it as a 300 for cable to explain the special effects to people who had not watched it yet. Totally agree that once they did their own thing, the show got a lot better.
                            Originally posted by mutherjuggz
                            That whole "making love" shit is for the birds. I won't get all graphic on my preferences, but if you can't knock the bottom out with a vengeance.... leave me alone

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                              Poopnut is officially the Spartacus whore. At least lead her to the Spartacus thread I've already posted about and quit trying to get into her pants
                              She has a toothed vagina. I'm out on that.

Comment

Working...
                              X