No announcement yet.

Individual wants out of combat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The 88m reference was a joke and stab in the dark. I would not be shocked to learn he has a noncombat arms mos.

If you don't leave the FOB or base it really isn't that bad there.
    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

You have to love the information age these days for situations just like this.
      Supporters Against PV2 Christopher Munoz. 1,154 likes. PV2 Christopher Munoz is US soldier who claimed Conscientious Objector in an attempt to skirt a deployment.

Enjoy. There is a lot of gold in there.

Comment

Looks like his mommy hates whites
        Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

What a racist! But she supports the Trayvon Martin thing. How does she decide between a mexican shooting a black person?

Comment

PV2 Munoz was given orders today to report with gear for deployment.

PV2 Munoz did report as ordered but did not bring his gear as his conscience will not let him deploy. Based on his actions, his unit has reassigned him to the rear detachment (that is staying at Ft. Hood).

We are very grateful for the dignified way his NCO’s (non commissioned officers) treated him today in a difficult situation.

We do not know yet what punishment he may face because of his actions but we will keep you all informed as we know more. We are hopeful that his command will do the right thing.

I know that many of you have asked what you can do to support PV2 Munoz. For now I would ask that you keep him and his family in your thoughts and prayers. I also would ask that you continue to sign the petition on his behalf (we will be updating it to reflect the latest news) as it helps to show his command that he has a great deal of support in the outside world (it also helps to encourage PV2 Munoz to know that there are people who support him).

I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
            Looks like his mommy hates whites
            Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

What a racist! But she supports the Trayvon Martin thing. How does she decide between a mexican shooting a black person?
            The other guy is Mexican?

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
              Let him out. I sure as hell wouldn't want to be one of the guys roaming around with him if there was trouble. Dishonorable Discharge.
              Make sure to take any enlistment bonuses, benefits, etc, that he was promised in his contract too. Any special duty pay should be paid back too, as he hasnt done anything except training to warrant it.

Comment

Screw letting him out, make his life as miserable as possible and make an example of him. Enough with all this pussy footing.

Comment

Sounds like he is due for an article 15 or 2.
                  Originally posted by MR EDD
                  U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by DallasSleeper View Post
                    Screw letting him out, make his life as miserable as possible and make an example of him. Enough with all this pussy footing.
                    Agreed. But it won't happen. Our military has been getting weaker and weaker over the years, and this will probably become more common, with the consequences becoming less severe.

Ideally, he should spend the rest of his contract in Fort Leavenworth doing hard labor, then dishonorably discharged. If he pulled this shot once he got over there, drag him against the blast walls and shoot him. I have zero tolerance for this bullshit.

-Eric

Comment

Originally posted by eastsidetorino View Post
                      Make sure to take any enlistment bonuses, benefits, etc, that he was promised in his contract too. Any special duty pay should be paid back too, as he hasnt done anything except training to warrant it.

Agree with all of this also.

Comment

Working...
                      X