Now we're domestic terrorists!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now we're domestic terrorists!

Natural law. Sons are put on this earth to trouble their fathers.

I find it funny that someone in Tanzania is concerned about "civil unrest" in this country disrupting business with them. Do we even do any business with Tanzania that could be disrupted?

Comment

What do you mean, "Now"? I've been one for many years.
      <-----See avatar.

Comment

Buy cashews now! The tea party is gonna cause the price of Tanzanian cashews to skyrocket!!! 111
        "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Conservative Christians are domestic terrorists but muslims aren't. Got it.
          I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Pretty scary
            Originally posted by Buzzo
            Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
              Conservative Christians are domestic terrorists but muslims aren't. Got it.
              Exhibit A. See Ft Hood killer.

Comment

What in the motherfuck? Now he's got some giant mandate from the people to do whatever he sees fit?
                ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

If anyone has paid attention since the election, He has become more brazen in his attacks against us, the people, and the Press has given him all the support he wants.
                  My WW2 buddies all say the same thing, he's a reincarnation of Hitler.
                  Natural law. Sons are put on this earth to trouble their fathers.

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                    I find it funny that someone in Tanzania is concerned about "civil unrest" in this country disrupting business with them. Do we even do any business with Tanzania that could be disrupted?
                    I can see the difference from all y'all crying about not seeing about Egypt on CNN and having to watch the gz trial, all the while having a million page thread about gz vs the 22 posts about Egypt.
                    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Working...
                    X