No announcement yet.

"Strange" Eating Habits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

after every bite i always wipe my mouth with a napkin. i do it so much it becomes routine. especially when i eat a burger, nachos...anything that will leave a mess. I also dont drink any liquids until im done with my meal. i can not drink beer right after ive had a big meal, it makes me sick. although if i start drinking and then eat im good to go.
    Originally posted by talisman
    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
    Originally posted by AdamLX
    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    Because fuck you, that's why
    Originally posted by 80coupe
    nice dick, Idrivea4banger
    Originally posted by Rick Modena
    ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

I'll make a sandwich out of anything; dinner rolls, tortillas, bread...I'll add absolutely everything on my plate into them as well. I also try and get a little bit of everything with each bite and then wash it down with a sip of whatever I'm drinking with almost every bite.

Comment

I have NES, or Night eating sydrome. It is basically when you eat in your sleep. lol. I have woken up in the kitchen eating, while eating cereal in bed, etc. It's really odd.
        2012 GT500

Comment

I prefer mayonnaise as a dip for my french fries or potato chips, i'll even dip it for my pizza.

Dont drink beer/mixed drinks with my meals. Water only.

I'll put hot sauce on any food if its not a fruit.
          Originally posted by 03trubluGT
          Your opinion is what sucks.
          You are too stupied and arrogant

Comment

Originally posted by Geor! View Post
            This topic came up with a friend of mine today. She thinks that i am weird because i eat one thing at a time. Ie: steak, baked potato and green beans... I would eat the green beans first, then the baked potato, then the steak. Anybody else with this mild ocd condition? Anybody else with any other supposed strange eating habits?
            me and my daughter are the same when it comes to this
            first class white trash

Comment

i'm with you guys on eating one thing at a time, and usually from my least favorite thing to my favorite like mstng86. i can't eat in the dark either. i tend to eat my sandwiches in a circle. i eat all the crust first then just keep taking bites clockwise or counter-clock wise

Comment

Originally posted by unkoricky View Post
                I prefer mayonnaise as a dip for my french fries or potato chips, i'll even dip it for my pizza.

Fucking Canadians...
                Originally posted by BradM
                But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                Originally posted by Leah
                In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                  Fucking Canadians...
                  My sister used to dip pizza in Ranch. I never understood that shit.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                    My sister used to dip pizza in Ranch. I never understood that shit.
                    He said pizza in MAYO. Ranch I can understand. My kids do that. Here's a weird one for you. When I get pizza from I Frat's, I order a couple extra sides of their ceasar dressing and dip the pizza in that.
                    Originally posted by BradM
                    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                    Originally posted by Leah
                    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

i use ranch as my dip in everything too... i just dont like ketchup....

I like pickles, i just hate them on my burger.
                      Originally posted by 03trubluGT
                      Your opinion is what sucks.
                      You are too stupied and arrogant

Comment

I also enjoy eating sandwichs, mainly burgers layer by layer, though not so much in public settings.
                        The rest is odd, but that's just fucking weird.

Comment

I also enjoy eating sandwichs, mainly burgers layer by layer, though not so much in public settings.
                          Very odd... So you eat the bread then veggies then meat? Not in that order though, just an example.

I prefer plastic forks/spoons to metal(though I rarely do). Rooster sauce(don't know Chinese name) I eat on damn near everything! Also refuse to eat off paper plates unless it's food you eat with your hands.
                          Detailing is an Obsession!!

1996 MYSTIC Cobra #405 of 2000

Fox Coupe "Calypso Killer"

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                            after every bite i always wipe my mouth with a napkin. i do it so much it becomes routine. especially when i eat a burger, nachos...anything that will leave a mess. I also dont drink any liquids until im done with my meal. i can not drink beer right after ive had a big meal, it makes me sick. although if i start drinking and then eat im good to go.
                            I just noticed myself doing that as well.

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
                            The rest is odd, but that's just fucking weird.
                            Been doing that so long as i can remember, yet i'm getting a bit better about it. I'll eat half or more of it, then start eating layer by layer when/if i do it.
                            How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

I can't fucking stand ketchup, Oh my god the smell and taste is just awful!

Also if eating in the dining room I can't have a fan turned on..... I hate how my food will get cold quicker.

EDIT: Ranch with pizza is pretty damn good.

Comment

I don't really have any weird habits but my wife eats that nasty Miracle Whip bullshit.

Comment

Working...
                                X