Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well that's a way to ruin a car ive not seen before

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk
    Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny
      Make 7 up yours. Come on it is really rare. What did the suckers originally pay for those?

CN

Comment

• it still has the boot on the dizzy. that's rare.
        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by CyaNide View Post
          Make 7 up yours. Come on it is really rare. What did the suckers originally pay for those?

CN
          he is nuts
          Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
          it still has the boot on the dizzy. that's rare.
          I still have mine on. Even I thought about taking it off though.

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
            he is nuts

I still have mine on. Even I thought about taking it off though.
            I found one to put on my car. It kinda hides the msd distributer.

"If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• What I have for sale is a beast of a vehicle. It is a 2004 Ford Freestar. If you have never had the pleasure of owning one well today is your lucky day.

This ride has a monster 4.2 liter V-6 that boasts 201 Horsepower and 263 Ft Lbs of torque and believe me you can feel every last bit of it when you stand on it. You can blow unsuspecting mustangs off of the line any day of the week with ease and send them home crying to the fact that they just got stomped out by a minivan.

This minivan has 162122 miles and by gosh it has earned every one of them.

It also has a massive 26 gallon tank to hold plenty of whatever fuel you prefer to use whether it is 85 or 108 octane fuel. Just depending on how much drag racing you intend to do.

The best feature this vehicle has is that it is equipped with blinkers that work. So you will actually be able to signal when you need to turn or change lanes. I have noticed that there are so many cars out there that no longer come equipped with turn signals from the factory.
              But fret not because this one has them!

It has been wrecked before by a previous owner. Damage to the driver front fender. If I had to guess he was drifting it around a corner and took out the corvette he was racing. Just a guess though.
              It has been repaired however. You can see a slight difference in color but its not terrible. They also didn't put the rest of the sweet racing stripe on that fender either but I figured you can just pick it up at Autozone. You might get lucky and it will add a few horsepower if you really need them.

Other than the repaired fender there doesn't really seem to be any major damage other than some light hail dents. There are just a few scuffs and bruises that a car with 162122 miles would have.

The motor is mostly mechanically sound. The only issue sound wise is a slight squeal on a cold start up that I would guess is an idler pulley. The only issue we had with the car is one day the starter took a crap.

So I recently replaced the starter and alternator as well. The oil pan gasket has a leak but just enough that it has gotten the pan itself dirty but not much else. It doesn't drip and doesn't burn. I myself have always used synthetic oil in it because I like it a lot more.
              Helps keep the mini running in tip top racing condition.

That has been our only motor issues.

The biggest issue we have had has got to be the air conditioning is toasted. We have driven it through 2 Amarillo summers and we have managed to survive. Basically the heater blows hot and the ac blows lava. Yet again it was one of the previous owners that ran it dry and it fried the compressor. We have tried to recharge it and it is evident that it leaks from every orifice and line.

It appears you would need a whole new ac setup including the compressor, condenser, evaporator, and lines. When I was looking to replace it I totaled everything at around 700 bucks on Rockauto with the lines being the most pricey part of it.

Ultimately I never got around to fixing it so it is what it is. If you want to continue smoking everything in town I would suggest yanking the AC anyway and throwing a centrifugal supercharger in its place.

Feel free to call or text. I won't deal through email. Thanks...
              Originally posted by Buzzo
              Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

• good read. epic pictars

Comment

• Creepy..

Comment

• Oh yeah!

1984 Pontiac J2000 Sunbird Convertible will trade for Corvette $9200

Comment

Do you know how many times those have been violated?
                      Those things are so damned nasty, I hated using those in training.

Comment

Do you know how many times those have been violated?
                        After recognizing the one on the left, I know at least once

Comment

• https://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/cto/5536971234.html

Customized 1967 Mustang Show car Hot rod - $22500

I am selling my extremely customized 1967 Ford Mustang. This Mustang has been modified from headlights to taillights, true one of a kind. Has redesigned front end, shaved rear end, fiberglass interior, body is all metal. Absolutely 0 rust! 289 V8 engine that has heads, intake, cam, upper and lower work. 4 speed manual trans just fully rebuilt a couple months ago. I have receipts and trans is under 1 year warranty. Great looking paint! Built and painted August 2013. Only driven 2200 miles since the full rebuild! The engine runs and looks great starts right up and I can safely drive it anywhere with out any worries. This is a turn key car just jump in and start enjoying immediately. Car appraised at $30,000 but I am asking $22,500.

To each their own I guess.

Comment

• Originally posted by cool cat View Post
                            https://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/cto/5536971234.html

Customized 1967 Mustang Show car Hot rod - $22500

I am selling my extremely customized 1967 Ford Mustang. This Mustang has been modified from headlights to taillights, true one of a kind. Has redesigned front end, shaved rear end, fiberglass interior, body is all metal. Absolutely 0 rust! 289 V8 engine that has heads, intake, cam, upper and lower work. 4 speed manual trans just fully rebuilt a couple months ago. I have receipts and trans is under 1 year warranty. Great looking paint! Built and painted August 2013. Only driven 2200 miles since the full rebuild! The engine runs and looks great starts right up and I can safely drive it anywhere with out any worries. This is a turn key car just jump in and start enjoying immediately. Car appraised at $30,000 but I am asking $22,500.

To each their own I guess.

He should knock about 10 grand off of price for that center console alone.

Comment

• Originally posted by broke again View Post
                              He should knock about 10 grand off of price for that center console alone.
                              You're right, the price should reflect what it will cost to "unmod" it.

Comment

• Well that's going to need new fenders
                                Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

Working...
                                X