Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fwiw I like snuffers burgers... And the cheese fries are above average

Comment

Country burger and crown burger in oak cliff ! Try them u wont be disappointed

Comment

If yall havent tried MixedUp Burgers, give it a shot. Ive been impressed with their style. They make the patty with a selection of "mix-in's" so you can have onions, bacon, mushrooms, etc in the patty before cooking.
        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Here's another list:

Comment

I like the Maple and Motor burgers. The main guy is a dick, but his manager is cool (Kendrick?) and he's the one that's usually there.

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
              I like the Maple and Motor burgers. The main guy is a dick, but his manager is cool (Kendrick?) and he's the one that's usually there.
              Jack is a cool guy, he just doesn't put up with a lot of crap and runs his restaurant his way. I've talked to him a couple of times when I've been up there.

Don't try to sit down at a table if you haven't ordered yet, you'll get the fury for sure!

Comment

I like Hopdoddy's. Truffle fries are awesome!
                Can't beat them, Join their NEW message board !!

Comment

Had a good one the other day from Grease Monkey Burgers in Arlington. I had the Angry Burger (Roasted Green Chili peppers, Garlic, Fried Japs, Chipotle Mayo, Pepper Jack Cheese).

Doesn't hurt that they are cattycorner from the old Vandergriff Chevrolet dealership at Center and Division and have a bunch of Vandergriff memorabilia inside They also have live music. Pretty kickass place.

When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Tried to go to Kellers off NW highway Wednesday, they closed right before we drove up.

Comment

When Snuffer's throws their patties on the grill, they are white. They literally dip the party in 1/3 pans full of salt, and coat both sides completely.

I tried Maple & Motor the other day. Jack isn't a dick, he just does things his way, and I admire that. He's not one to put up with people's shit, so good for him.

I'll have to try the Gease Monkey place. That Angry Burger sounds excellent.
                      Originally posted by BradM
                      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                      Originally posted by Leah
                      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Been to Jake's a couple of times now. Very underwhelming. I'd rather have a Whataburger.

I honestly had one of the very best burgers I've ever had in my life the other day at Flip's in Grapevine. It's called the Fire in the Hole burger. Pepper jack cheese, fried jalapeƱos, habanero pico, and jalapeƱo ranch. It was gooey and delicious. Very flavorful, but not nearly as hot as it sounds. You can also get the patty 50/50 style, which is half ground chuck and half ground bacon. I'll probably try it that way next time.

Comment

Half ground chuck and half ground bacon? Intriguing!

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post
                            Half ground chuck and half ground bacon? Intriguing!
                            Damn, looks like i'll be going to Flips in GV. That sounds great!
                            Originally posted by Silverback
                            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

elevation burger and burger house are okay but shouldn't be on that list, burger island is better than both IMO

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                                Damn, looks like i'll be going to Flips in GV. That sounds great!
                                whens gtg???

god bless.
                                It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Working...
                                X