No announcement yet.

Egypt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Come on, less talk, more Islamic radical deaths needed....

Comment

I know this is a stupid question.

WHy are the news stations sticking with the zimmerman trial and not talking about Egypt. ALL of them are showing the damn trial.

Whats more important, a trial that shouldn't even be taking place, or a major country crumbling from within for the whole world to see?

Comment

ratings.

god bless.
        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post

WHy are the news stations sticking with the zimmerman trial and not talking about Egypt. ALL of them are showing the damn trial.
          Because they're betting he will be found guilty and show us how racist our society it. Egypt puts Barry in a bad light, and the press doesn't typically do that.

Comment

I want to see fighting in the streets more than I do a boring trial room.

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
              Because they're betting he will be found guilty and show us how racist our society it. Egypt puts Barry in a bad light, and the press doesn't typically do that.
              Yea, but FOX isn't even talking about it. They love to jump on Barrys errors.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post

Whats more important, a trial that shouldn't even be taking place, or a major country crumbling from within for the whole world to see?
                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Yea, F it. I am going to watch Rudy on AMC.

Comment

K, I checked back in. DAMN there are some big crowds. Pro and Anti-Morsey crowds in the city. Shits gonna hit the fan either way it goes there.

Comment

Updated pic..... Laser lights and Fireworks...

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                        I don't disagree with your post, but I don't think that is why there has been next to nothing mentioned about Egypt.

Barry, and the American media are avoiding the topic, because they don't want any Americans to have the same idea about rising up against Big Brother.
                        Originally posted by BradM
                        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                        Originally posted by Leah
                        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

CNN is broadcasting it live.. not sure what you are tuned in on. Seems like their coup has been successful, and the highest ranking constitutional court member will assume the presidency. If the people of this country had half the gumption, i think nobama would be pretty shaken right now. unfortunately...

Comment

Morsi is out, military back in control

Comment

Dear People of Egypt,

In the last two years you have overthrown a dictator and, just today, toppled a democratically-elected (under suspect circumstances) but pro-Islamist president who's dictatorial leanings threatened your civil liberties. Understandably, you have some cleaning up to do and need to get your political house in order, but you sure seem a determined lot and I'm certain you'll be up and running in no time.

So I just have one question for you:

Do you make house calls?

Sincerely,

An America Under Siege

Comment

^greatness

Comment

Working...
                                X