No announcement yet.

Strange Planes Landing At US Air Force Bases

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You're suppose to bold face the relevant portions of the article, and not make us read everything. We're DFWM, 5 minutes is $8,000 in our pay.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
      You're suppose to bold face the relevant portions of the article, and not make us read everything. We're DFWM, 5 minutes is $8,000 in our pay.
      haha, please disregard this entire thread then
      Originally posted by Jester
      Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
      He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
      Originally posted by Denny
      What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
      FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Obama is getting troops ready for when GZ is found "Not Guilty of 2nd degree murder."
        Street car.

Comment

Originally posted by S_K View Post
          The USAF trains foreign troops both overtly and covertly, mostly in aircraft operations and maintenance. When we sell aircraft to a foreign country, part of the package includes training. Sometimes these troops to come to the US for in-depth training. It is a fairly common practice for them to wear standard dress with no rank or insignia. Sometimes they wear a flag of their nationality, other times it is just a bare uniform.

STOP USING FACTS!!!

But yeah I was stationed both at Cannon and Luke while I was in, and both had active squadrons from Singapore training with our guys. Not to mention Red Flag Exercises...
          I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
            Did you get demoted?

Comment

Originally posted by S_K View Post
              The USAF trains foreign troops both overtly and covertly, mostly in aircraft operations and maintenance. When we sell aircraft to a foreign country, part of the package includes training. Sometimes these troops to come to the US for in-depth training. It is a fairly common practice for them to wear standard dress with no rank or insignia. Sometimes they wear a flag of their nationality, other times it is just a bare uniform.
              Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
              STOP USING FACTS!!!

But yeah I was stationed both at Cannon and Luke while I was in, and both had active squadrons from Singapore training with our guys. Not to mention Red Flag Exercises...
              Yep. Back in 97-00, when I was at Pensacola, we were training Egyptians after they bought a large number of SH-2F Seasprites from us. They wore bare uniforms with the exception of an Egyptian flag. And they were some rude motherfuckers, too.
              "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Kinda weird I found this thread. I was getting chow from the flight line chow hall and saw a Russian marked airliner parked on the "VAL" line.
                2004 Suzuki DL650
                1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

At Ft. Lee last month I ran into several German and Italian soldiers in their own uniforms but I also saw a South Korean officer at the PX in standard ACUs but wearing his own rank insignia as well as captain bars. I'm guessing they were training at the ALU but it is also right next to Camp Peary, they could all have been CIA.

Comment

I've personally seen foreign troops being trained at a location I worked at... However, they werent participating in doomsday training. They were learning how to work on the jet that their country just purchased. LOL.
                    2004 Cobra
                    www.boostedgt.com
                    www.teamzmotorsports.net

Comment

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
                      Yep. Back in 97-00, when I was at Pensacola, we were training Egyptians after they bought a large number of SH-2F Seasprites from us. They wore bare uniforms with the exception of an Egyptian flag. And they were some rude motherfuckers, too.
                      See all my previous comments throughout the board regarding the fucking Egyptians. If what I see in Bagram is any indication of the rest if their force, they are all fucked up.

If you are pissed about the article, go find all the reports of foreign soldiers that have walked away from their training and melded into the US illegally.
                      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                        go find all the reports of foreign soldiers that have walked away from their training and melded into the US illegally.
                        I haven't read about that. I take it there's a large number?
                        Originally posted by Jester
                        Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                        He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                        Originally posted by Denny
                        What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                        FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

When I was stationed in Port Hueneme we would have many officers and enlisted from foreign nations and let alone in San Diego.

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
                            I haven't read about that. I take it there's a large number?
                            I can't remember how many it was when I was active duty, but it was quite a bit. There were foreign soldiers all over Lackland and Sheppard when I was in training. They were guests and on a kind of military visa and could go off base whenever they wanted and a lot just never came back. It was common enough that when it happened they didn't really make a bid deal out of it. If I remember correctly the foreign commander could go search for them if they wanted, but other than that I think they filed the info with DHS. As far as I know they don't even look for them; as it was explained to me they pretty much just wait and see if they get picked up for any other crime and hope the department that arrests them realizes they are not here legally. If they don't break any laws, I guess they just blend into our culture and go on about their business. Almost all of them speak English when they come here for training, plus they work side by side with US military, so it is not hard for them to blend into our culture if they really want.
                            I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Afghanistan has had several for that at lackland

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
                              Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Working...
                              X