Always wanted one of these... Marlin Camp 45

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Always wanted one of these... Marlin Camp 45

Email popped up that some used ones were available this afternoon but that didn't last long. Always wanted one for the simple fact that it shoots .45 ACP and it uses 1911 mags.

Arms Unlimited; the gold standard in law enforcement supply. Offering the best deals on firearms AR15 rifles, ammunition, accessories, optics, body armor, and tactical gear.

I've always wanted one myself.

Comment

I have the Camp 9 that I bought of a member here about 12-14 year ago. It takes S&W 59 series magazines, which I have about 10 or so of. Fun little gun.

Comment

I blew the barrel off of one about 15 years ago.

Edit: I should clarify that statement, I had a squib load block the barrel while rapid firing the gun and the following shot sent the barrel down range.
        Last edited by svauto-erotic855; 05-24-2018, 02:31 PM.
        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

As much as I'd love to have one, I heard that there were plenty of issues with them. Personally, I'm hoping Ruger will come out with a PCC that will work with either (or both) the Glock 20/21.

svauto-erotic855, just curious but were they reloads or factory ammo?

Comment

I had a Camp 9 (9mm) and didn’t have any issues other than the bolt buffer deteriorating, but that’s was expected being it was plastic. Was a Fun gun and I made a little money when sold.
            "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Working...
            X