ISO Mechanic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ISO Mechanic

Seeing if you guys know of an auto mechanic or shop who does great work. Preferably one who is reasonable and professional. Since I was a kid we've had an old school family mechanic working on our cars. The guy was very good and reasonable but has since passed away. Seems like those mechanics are long and gone with others wanting to charge an arm and leg. We're not a cheap family, we just want someone we can trust with no bullshit. So if you guys know of anyone, please let me know. We stay in the grand prairie, oak cliff area. Thanks

do you need something specific, or you just want a number to add to the Rolodex?
    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

I would have done it myself but, I don't have the tools....

Comment

sorry for the late reply...naynay, just looking to take our cars for basic to moderate work done. I work a lot and my dad cant do too much with his hands, otherwise, we'd be youtubing and doing things ourselves. I know on my 99L and 00L, im going to need brakes done to it. Then on my 93gt, I want to do small things to it as well. Just looking for a well rounded mechanic to do these things bro.

Comment

What part of town are you in? I would suggest Jeremy Hatley on Facebook aka whiteboy here. Or Noah Smith on fb aka slim87gt here for your purposes.
          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

If you do the work and want to learn, then I
            have the tools and time to help....YOU

Gary

Comment

For Foxbox work....Doug or WB...
              Originally posted by Da Prez
              Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
              Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Working...
              X