Friends need some help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friends need some help

A couple that I am friends with had a baby boy, Liam, a couple of months after my daughter was born. He was diagnosed with NF at 7 months after 10 days in the ICU. After that battle he was then diagnosed with leukemia just months after his 2nd birthday. They also have two older daughters, Elyse and Nalayla, that suffered through all of this.

Now, after the news of Liam's remission, a company has come along and offered these great kids a chance at a room makeover for each kid and they are adding a covered porch to their back patio for Liam so that he can spend more time outdoors.

The makeover is this weekend, and a feel like a jackass for waiting this long to post about it here. They are still looking for donations of both time and money if you have either to give.

This is a link to sign up to volunteer to help: https://www.volunteersignup.org/DQ7MT

This is a link to donate if you feel so inclined:

Anything above and beyond the goal allows the kids a few new toys.

I'll check back here throughout the weekend and try to answer any questions and thank you all for any thing you can do to help.
    QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic
Working...
X