Construction Workers Catch Thief - Wait For It

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Buick355 View Post
    I'll bet the Land Rover is his and the Sierra is hers.
    Wouldn't surprise me one bit...

Comment

Fuckin awesome! FUCK thieves.

Comment

Originally posted by Buick355 View Post
        I'll bet the Land Rover is his and the Sierra is hers.
        Ha!

Comment

Damn!! That was badass!!

Comment

news said the guy got away.

Comment

LOL @ dude getting in the truck and flipping on the caution lights.

Comment

Sounds like they wrecked at the end...not aftermath pics?
                Originally posted by Da Prez
                Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Was on a job site once when I noticed a guy watching me weld, didn't think anything of it at first, then realized it was odd to watch a welder.... So I look back and sure as shit he was running off with my hammer drill, above his head oddly enough. I holler and chase after him, round the corner and there was already another guy wrestling with him, I join in. Then the electrician who heard me yell, and whom the crack head already tried to steal from, comes flying around the corner and just starts kneeing the shit out of the guys face. We get the guy to the ground, pull off the electrician and call the cops. They arrested him and impounded his pos truck. Was all very interesting.

You work your ass off for and with your tools. Most of the time your truck gets hit at night (had my truck ripped off at least 2 times). So when a contractor gets the opportunity with a thief, they don't take kindly to the situation.

Comment

Originally posted by phaux View Post
                    Was on a job site once when I noticed a guy watching me weld, didn't think anything of it at first, then realized it was odd to watch a welder.... So I look back and sure as shit he was running off with my hammer drill, above his head oddly enough. I holler and chase after him, round the corner and there was already another guy wrestling with him, I join in. Then the electrician who heard me yell, and whom the crack head already tried to steal from, comes flying around the corner and just starts kneeing the shit out of the guys face. We get the guy to the ground, pull off the electrician and call the cops. They arrested him and impounded his pos truck. Was all very interesting.

You work your ass off for and with your tools. Most of the time your truck gets hit at night (had my truck ripped off at least 2 times). So when a contractor gets the opportunity with a thief, they don't take kindly to the situation.
                    thats crazy!

Comment

Working...
                    X