Yet another teacher......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SMKR View Post
    Where were these teachers when I was in school?!?

They were trying to figure out a way to get make Jenny Craig or Jazzercise work. The rest were busy trying to wax their upper lip.....

Comment

Sounds like she's just a tease.

Comment

So is this a group assignment/group project?

Hudson teacher accused of having sex with multiple students at once

KTRE is Deep East Texas’ leader for breaking news, severe weather and sports coverage for Lufkin, Nacogdoches, Diboll, Angelina County, Shelby County and the Piney Woods.

Comment

She's cute wouldn't mind getting a lesson or two from her

Comment

Originally posted by SMKR View Post
            Where were these teachers when I was in school?!?
            I'm sure they were there. Kids didn't have phones or social media to screw up their source.

Comment

Maybe cougars are just starting to turn, Cougar, at a much younger age??

Comment

Originally posted by mschmoyer
                I think social media is why this happens now. It probably did not happen nearly as often before Facebook and all the anonymous chat services.

It's a lot easier to start a dirty conversation on one of those platforms then to casually walk up after class and have a direct conversation.

I imagine there are a ton of teachers who are not technologically adept and this will continue to happen in droves.
                You're probably right. I would assume a teacher would want privacy settings turned up to the maximum level, but I'm sure the dumb ones still have their results pop up in Facebook searches and accept random messages from non friends.

It does bring to light a question I never thought of. If a female teacher receives sexual harassing messages or flirting, from a student over social media, can the student be suspended or punished for those actions?

Comment

I think social media is just the means that more are getting caught. I think the real problem is that you have teachers coming straight out of collage and going back into a setting where they aren't that much older than the students especially if they start teaching high school. They get caught up in all of the high school drama and start relating to the kids. I noticed this after I had graduated high school and came back a few years later as an assistant football coach. Talking with the coaches/teachers on a pier level you could see how much they were involved with what gossip was going around the school.

Comment

Originally posted by cyclonescott View Post
                    I think social media is just the means that more are getting caught. I think the real problem is that you have teachers coming straight out of collage and going back into a setting where they aren't that much older than the students especially if they start teaching high school. They get caught up in all of the high school drama and start relating to the kids. I noticed this after I had graduated high school and came back a few years later as an assistant football coach. Talking with the coaches/teachers on a pier level you could see how much they were involved with what gossip was going around the school.

Comment

My 7th grade teacher started dating a peer of mine while I was in the same grade. Left a smoking hot wife for her and ended up getting married and having 4 kids. Stayed together about 15 years. Weird how no one cared.. That's Terrell Texas for you.
                      sigpic

Comment

Can we include one of the French presidential candidates in here?

Re: Emmanuel Macron

The 39-year-old is married to Brigitte Trogneux, a glamorous blonde who as well as being 24 years older than him, was also his high school drama teacher.

They first met when he was 15 years old and she was a 40-year-old married mother-of-three.

“He wasn’t like the others,” Brigitte told a French documentary last year, “he wasn’t a teenager. He had a relationship of equals with other adults.”

At 17, Mr Macron’s parents sent him to Paris to continue his studies after learning about his relationship with Brigitte.

His mother spoke to Anna Fulda, author of the book Emmanuel Macron: A Perfect Young Man and revealed that she initially thought that her son was interested in Brigitte’s daughter Laurence, who was one of his classmates.

“We couldn’t believe it. What is clear is that when Emmanuel met Brigitte we couldn’t just say ‘that’s great’,” she said.

Mrs Macron reportedly told Brigitte: “Don’t you see. You’ve had your life. But he won’t have children with you.”

The couple have not revealed at which point their relationship became romantic.

Brigitte, 64, is quoted in the book as saying: “Nobody will ever know at what moment our story became a love story. That belongs to us. That is our secret.

Comment

Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
                          YES!

This pier collage just made my day.

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post
                            YES!

Sorry, trying to type and work at the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post
                              YES!

This. Seriously LOL

Comment

Working...
                              X