Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone live near Ewing Dodge in Arlington?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry. Their's sold
    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

That Jeep is sweet, but not for $80k.

Comment

Originally posted by KBScobravert View Post
        My sister is selling hers. Never driven probably has less than 2k miles.
        Nice but this time I am looking for a Charger.

Comment

The challenger is on sale but not this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

Comment

Comment

Thanks! I really appreciate that!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Jewrrick View Post

The challenger is on sale but not this one.

Tried to wrap up the deal today. Did the Chrysler Capital application online, got the approval email. Contacted to dealer again and made my offer. Apparently since I am not local (not going to use their service department), they would prefer not to sell the car to me. It has only been on their lot for over a year already. Moved on to a dealership in Oklahoma. David Stanley in Midwest City....same result. The lady tells me, "if you were local we could probably work out something but my manager prefers we don't sell cars across state lines"? Seriously....any deal is a car off the lot..... I guess that is why 2016's are still sitting on the lots and 2018's are getting close to production.

Probably should have known Ewing was going to pull that when they told me all other 2016 Hellcats were on clearance.....EXCEPT the one I was interested in.

Comment

Originally posted by 1carcrazyguy View Post
                    Tried to wrap up the deal today. Did the Chrysler Capital application online, got the approval email. Contacted to dealer again and made my offer. Apparently since I am not local (not going to use their service department), they would prefer not to sell the car to me. It has only been on their lot for over a year already. Moved on to a dealership in Oklahoma. David Stanley in Midwest City....same result. The lady tells me, "if you were local we could probably work out something but my manager prefers we don't sell cars across state lines"? Seriously....any deal is a car off the lot..... I guess that is why 2016's are still sitting on the lots and 2018's are getting close to production.

Probably should have known Ewing was going to pull that when they told me all other 2016 Hellcats were on clearance.....EXCEPT the one I was interested in.

Not sure who you talked to but call Joe Delmar @ 817-807-2280

Comment

Originally posted by Jewrrick View Post
                      Not sure who you talked to but call Joe Delmar @ 817-807-2280

Guys name was JOSE. I am coming down next week so I will look up Joe. Is he a salesman or manager?

Edit: First name I posted was the salesman at David Stanley.

Comment

Said he did internet sales and sells to guys from out of town a lot

Comment

I will actually get in touch with him tomorrow. Maybe since it close to the end of the month he will want to sell one more than Jose did!

Comment

Sounds like the same attitude I got when I was sniffing around for a GT350, they were in no hurry to sell, and were happy to let them sit in the showroom.

Comment

Buy an R/T Scat Pack instead? I can't believe the Hell Cat is almost double the price of one of these.

Comment

So far no deal. Had a dealer locally that was going work a deal on a white/ruby red and black interior. However when it came down to the numbers they were not willing to come down much. These cars (both the blue one in the thread and the white one locally) have been sitting on the lots for over a year now. I have the build dates and delivery date on each. You would think the dealers would be tired of paying the floorplan on them by now.

As for the Scat Pack....they are really nice cars and a great value. Just wanting to buy the Hellcat though. We have a Challenger Hellcat that we don't hardly drive (18 months old and 497 miles on it). I want to get the Charger Hellcat to actually drive. I want to keep the Challenger, low mileage and basically stock.

Comment

Working...
                                X