F150 3.5 ecoboost with tune ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by black50 View Post
    again, they do not have a wideband gauge....just because something has wideband o2 sensors doesn't mean it has a wideband gauge

you may want to study up on that one
    Originally posted by black50 View Post
    again, they do not have a wideband gauge....just because something has wideband o2 sensors doesn't mean it has a wideband gauge

you may want to study up on that one....this is a widebandwww.innovatemotorsports.com/products/dlg1.php
    But they *DO* have a wideband.
    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Anyone want to ride in a 2015 SHO that has been tuned, just come out to Aledo. Bring that F150 and let's run em. IMHO, the antiquated concept of "tune must be done on a dyno" is about as useful as distributor points on these engines. Even a dyno tune is done AFTER the dyno run based upon data logged during the dyno.
      Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
      There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

When did you mention gauge before this post?

You said wideband, and you were promptly told yes, they do.

Now you're saying gauge. Well, no one would have told you they have a gauge, because they don't.

Communicate what you mean bruh.
        sigpic

Comment

you may want to study up on that one....this is a widebandwww.innovatemotorsports.com/products/dlg1.php
          When did you say wideband gauge? That's right you didn't.

You can hook up your tuner to a laptop and run a datalog. It will give you what AFR is along with all types of other useful information.

You might want to study up on that before you go and blow $400 on a fancy gauge.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darren M View Post
            Anyone want to ride in a 2015 SHO that has been tuned, just come out to Aledo. Bring that F150 and let's run em. IMHO, the antiquated concept of "tune must be done on a dyno" is about as useful as distributor points on these engines. Even a dyno tune is done AFTER the dyno run based upon data logged during the dyno.
            I'm out in Bridgeport. one day we can run them. I got a 2013 f150 ecoboost wit LET tune. it runs good but fuel milage sucks ass I get 18 hwy and 15 town

Comment

• Originally posted by Venom View Post
              When did you say wideband gauge? That's right you didn't.

You can hook up your tuner to a laptop and run a datalog. It will give you what AFR is along with all types of other useful information.

You might want to study up on that before you go and blow $400 on a fancy gauge.
              I didn't know I needed to spell it out..anytime the word wideband is used they are referring to a wideband gauge...guess i should have been more clear

But, its not just for tuning purposes, that $400 gauge may just save that $10k engine and it will let you monitor in real time your AFR, so when that fuel pump quits at 20 pounds of boost and that gauge shoots up past 13 you just may have the time to let up off the go pedal and save that motor..Thats why you will see on almost any serious forced induction combo a wideband GAUGE

Comment

• Originally posted by 94 cobra View Post
                I'm out in Bridgeport. one day we can run them. I got a 2013 f150 ecoboost wit LET tune. it runs good but fuel milage sucks ass I get 18 hwy and 15 town
                LoL...mine gets about 11mpg but it's lifted on 35s though.

Comment

• Originally posted by davbrucas View Post

JMS Chip makes the BoostMax which doesnt require a tune and is easy to install/uninstall.

http://www.jmschip.com/boostmax-perf...ford-ecoboost/
                  This sounds like a great tuning tool to use, it also has a 'red plug' to run 87 octane. Livernois offers the SCT tuner with more power and 87/93 octane tune as well, but not warranty friendly.
                  Originally posted by Silverback
                  Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

fuel milage sucks ass I get 18 hwy and 15 town
                    That's pretty much what I get. I blame it on the gears.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                      That's pretty much what I get. I blame it on the gears.
                      I got 3:21 in mine

Comment

• Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
                        LoL...mine gets about 11mpg but it's lifted on 35s though.
                        mine is stock 20's 3:21 gears and I baby it most of the time

Comment

I got 3:21 in mine
                          4.10s.
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X